Fantasy meets bartending in Potion Punch for iOS.
Monstronauts has just released Potion Punch 2.1, a major update for their first original mobile game for iPhone and iPad devices. Fantasy meets bartending in literally the most colorful time-management game ever. Play as a bartending alchemist or an alchemic barista, and craft potions for a bunch of quirky adventurers in a medieval fantasy world. Version 2.1 brings with it revamped game graphics and a new chapter – Elves and the Wildwood Forest.
Quezon City, Philippines – Monstronauts has just released a major update for Potion Punch 2.1, their first original mobile game for iPhone and iPad devices. Fantasy meets bartending in literally the most colorful time-management game ever. Play as a bartending alchemist or an alchemic barista, and craft potions for a bunch of quirky adventurers in a medieval fantasy world.
Potion Punch presents long-time players of the time-management genre with a new challenge. Through clever mixing and matching, apply your knowledge of color theory and concoct potions that span the color spectrum. Become a master color practitioner in order to conquer the palates of the medieval world. Version 2.1 brings with it revamped game graphics and a new chapter – Elves and the Wildwood Forest.
- Color-mixing gameplay based on color theory
- Craft potions by combining essences, condiments, garnishes, and spell runes
- Cook exotic snacks for humans, elves, dwarves, and more
- Set up shop in up to 7 unique locations across the land – from the cheery Starluck Village to the majestic Emberlion Kingdom
- Flexible upgrade system lets you upgrade your potion shop to fit your playing style
- Fully-animated hand-drawn graphics
- Mood-inducing musical compositions
- iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- iOS 6.0 or later
- 81.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Potion Punch 2.1 is Free (with in-app purchases) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. For morning information about Potion Punch or Monstronauts, please contact Allen Tan.
Potion Punch 2.1: http://potionpunch.com
Download from iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/app/potion-punch-color-mixing/id1059695084
YouTube Video (Release Trailer): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgWzw_CM4i8
Founded in 2015, Monstronauts is a game development studio with a lot of imagination. But really, we’d rather describe ourselves as a bunch of game geeks super obsessed with creating our own original games. We’re here to remind people to stop and have a bit more fun in their lives – for hours and hours on end. We’re committed to delivering high-quality gaming experiences for all types of gamers. Welcome to our world. Welcome to fun! Copyright © 2016 Monstronauts Inc. All Rights Reserved. Potion Punch, and Monstronauts are registered trademarks of Monstronauts Inc. in the Philippines and/or other countries. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017