Fantasy meets bartending in Potion Punch for iOS.
Monstronauts has just released Potion Punch 2.1, a major update for their first original mobile game for iPhone and iPad devices. Fantasy meets bartending in literally the most colorful time-management game ever. Play as a bartending alchemist or an alchemic barista, and craft potions for a bunch of quirky adventurers in a medieval fantasy world. Version 2.1 brings with it revamped game graphics and a new chapter – Elves and the Wildwood Forest.
Quezon City, Philippines – Monstronauts has just released a major update for Potion Punch 2.1, their first original mobile game for iPhone and iPad devices. Fantasy meets bartending in literally the most colorful time-management game ever. Play as a bartending alchemist or an alchemic barista, and craft potions for a bunch of quirky adventurers in a medieval fantasy world.
Potion Punch presents long-time players of the time-management genre with a new challenge. Through clever mixing and matching, apply your knowledge of color theory and concoct potions that span the color spectrum. Become a master color practitioner in order to conquer the palates of the medieval world. Version 2.1 brings with it revamped game graphics and a new chapter – Elves and the Wildwood Forest.
- Color-mixing gameplay based on color theory
- Craft potions by combining essences, condiments, garnishes, and spell runes
- Cook exotic snacks for humans, elves, dwarves, and more
- Set up shop in up to 7 unique locations across the land – from the cheery Starluck Village to the majestic Emberlion Kingdom
- Flexible upgrade system lets you upgrade your potion shop to fit your playing style
- Fully-animated hand-drawn graphics
- Mood-inducing musical compositions
- iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- iOS 6.0 or later
- 81.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Potion Punch 2.1 is Free (with in-app purchases) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. For morning information about Potion Punch or Monstronauts, please contact Allen Tan.
Potion Punch 2.1: http://potionpunch.com
Download from iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/app/potion-punch-color-mixing/id1059695084
YouTube Video (Release Trailer): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgWzw_CM4i8
Founded in 2015, Monstronauts is a game development studio with a lot of imagination. But really, we’d rather describe ourselves as a bunch of game geeks super obsessed with creating our own original games. We’re here to remind people to stop and have a bit more fun in their lives – for hours and hours on end. We’re committed to delivering high-quality gaming experiences for all types of gamers. Welcome to our world. Welcome to fun! Copyright © 2016 Monstronauts Inc. All Rights Reserved. Potion Punch, and Monstronauts are registered trademarks of Monstronauts Inc. in the Philippines and/or other countries. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018