We’ve been working on the NEW Points system within The WoodShed over the passed few weeks, and we’re almost ready for the launch. Now those of you that hang in the Twitch Channel are aware of our WoodyCash System, and those in The WoodShed are aware of the Points; well we have made a ton of cool new features within the two.
Our Points system (once launched) has been fully revamped which offers our members the ability to use those points to purchase physical items within the Rewards area. Items that will be available to purchase with points range from Funko Pop Toys, T-Shirts, Posters, Buttons, Steam Cards, World of Warcraft Cards, and much more. We’ve decided to make the items available based on the months theme, so if the month was themed for “Suicide Squad” and you ordered a Funko Pop Toy; the item you’d receive would be a random Funko Pop that is based on Suicide Squad. We will also open a ticket area where members can put in a request for specific themes for a future month.
Within the new Points system you can also use your points to cover monthly subscriptions to access our game servers, to write articles, and so much more. Everyday is a new day going forward with our beautiful family within The WoodShed.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017