Flamebreak (2016) – Game Review
Today I got the pleasure of checking out the new game by NimblyGames titled “Flamebreak”, and I must start out by saying that this isn’t the style of game I’m used to playing; though you all know this by now. Transitioning between styles that Im not typically a player of is usually a difficult phase, but with Flamebreak things went rather smoothly.
There was a few items which got me into the game right off the bat. First and foremost was the narrative, it was inviting and had a familiar and relaxing vibe to it; it was if I was about to watch a Tim Burton film. Second would be the artwork, I loved it. The playing was a bit difficult for me at first but the instructions in the beginning were a huge help and it got me slowly starting to win the battle. To me Flamebreak is a very family friendly game as well as an addictive rpg to play around with as I plan to play this very often. If you’re an RPG/MOBA player I’d recommend this game as one of the top new games to check out.
Our Rating based on 1-5 Stars: 4.5
About This Game –
Flamebreak is a roguelite action RPG featuring a unique blend of twinstick meets MOBA arena combat. Each procedurally generated run presents new challenges while your randomized hero’s race, weapon, and skills inspire new playstyles and character builds.
Genre: Action, Indie, RPG,
Publisher: Nimbly Games
Developer: Nimbly Games
- It’s been an awesome ride so far - September 19, 2017
- Hatebreed Announce Support Acts for Fall Anniversary Tour - September 12, 2017
- Bloody Zombies Now Available on Major VR Platforms, PlayStation 4 and Steam. - September 12, 2017
- BE A HERO: Hurricane Relief Event - September 12, 2017
- It (2017) – Movie Review - September 8, 2017
- An average day with a beautiful end to it - September 5, 2017
- It has been an unbelievable Journey so far – Cycling - September 3, 2017
- Black Desert Online – Game News - August 29, 2017
- Rune: Ragnarok – Game News - August 29, 2017
- Cycling – We found out why Bikes vary so much in Price – You get what you pay for - August 29, 2017