Fnatic GEAR saves relationships with new RUSH Silent Gaming keyboard
eSports pioneers acclaimed PC accessories branch launches new RUSH Silent edition
27, February 2017 [London] – Fnatic Gear, the celebrated peripherals arm of the world’s leading esports organisation, Fnatic, today announced the release of its new best in-class professional grade gaming keyboard – the RUSH Silent.
Building on the same ‘no BS’ qualities that made the original RUSH so widely successful -high quality build, a slick and stylish design -this new edition utilises Cherry MX Silent switches to nullify the clicking noise that sounds off at every key press, making it the ideal tool for gamers who live, work and play in a shared space, whether that be with family, a roommate or a partner.
A reviewer of the original RUSH said, “Fnatic’s gaming keyboards are designed to be exactly what you need to perform without any flashy extras. It is sturdy, reliable and doesn’t compromise on switches. It is easily worth recommending.” “The Rush G1 from Fnatic is a beautiful work of art,” commented another user. With the new RUSH Silent all this still remains true.
There’s no need to worry about stirring the sleeping giant in the next room, or for a Dr Jones style escape to the bed sheets when a parent’s thumping footsteps roll towards the click-clack of a mechanical keyboard. Now you can carry on the grind with Fnatic Gear, because while you’re still playing at 2am with your new muted keys, the competition is busy in another country, hiding from their recently awoken house mate.
In addition to silent keys, added to the new design are two additional pass-thru USB ports, enhancing the functionality of the keyboard further. It answers the call of many consumers whose need for the extra accessibility has often been overlooked by leading brands.
The RUSH Silent will be on display at the Fnatic Booth at the Katowice event this weekend and will be available to purchase from tomorrow (February 25th) on Fnatic’s online webstore and the Fnatic Amazon marketplace. You will also be available to purchase the new RUSH SIlent keyboard alongside the Fnatic Gear CLUTCH gaming mouse and DUEL gaming and lifestyle headset from the Fnatic Bunkr in Shoreditch, London.
Fnatic is a leading, global esports organization with professional teams in the most popular games such as League of Legends, Counter-Strike, Dota 2, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm and more. Since being founded in 2004 by Sam Mathews, Fnatic teams have collected numerous honors including winning the first ever LCS World Championship and winning three CS:GO Majors, in addition to other major gaming titles. In 2015, Fnatic launched Fnatic Gear, the hardware line of gaming peripherals. The organization launched the first ever esports concept store, BUNKR, dedicated to all things esports in 2016.
Fnatic is headquartered in London, United Kingdom with additional offices and gaming houses in Berlin, Belgrade, Los Angeles and Kuala Lumpur. For more information about Fnatic, visit www.fnatic.com .
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018