FRIMA STUDIOS’ TALENT NOT INCLUDED NOW AVAILABLE ON STEAM
Prepare for drama and lots of laughs!
Quebec, Canada – August 30th, in the year 2016 – Hear ye, hear ye, faithful subjects! Frima Studios, Canada’s leading independent game developer announced today that Talent Not Included is now available on Steam for $10.39 (a 20% launch discount for a week!). Talent Not Included is a humor-filled action-combat platformer that takes place in the land of Notthatmuchfurther, where players encounter three monsters: Zordok, Derp and Kevin, Shakespeare aficionados who love slaughter and bloodbaths! Brace yourselves, for the play won’t exactly be a walk in the park.
Thou shalt watch the Talent Not Included launch trailer HERE:https://youtu.be/JnbIt16kApo
Talent Not Included begins on a night where the three monster friends, bored out of their minds, decided to put on their very own dramatic performance, a.k.a. a play. Unfortunately, nothing went as planned… Mostly because Zot, a demonic critic hired as stage director, enlisted three mediocre actors who all had very strong personalities to star in the show, hoping to create hell on stage for his and the public’s amusement.
Thou shalt discover Talent Not Included’s gameplay features:
● Theatrical setting
● Absurd humor
● Cylinder-based platforms
● Combat galore
● Local co-op play
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker - August 22, 2017
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH NEW WAYS TO EXPERIENCE EOS - August 22, 2017
- New LEGO Worlds Nintendo Switch Teaser Trailer - August 22, 2017
- Batman: The Enemy Within – The Telltale Series - August 22, 2017
- We’ve Started Mountain Biking - August 21, 2017
- Attack on Titan 2 – Game News - August 21, 2017
- Monster Hunter: World – Game News - August 18, 2017
- Spintires: MudRunner – Game News - August 18, 2017
- In Another World With My Smartphone (2017) – Anime Review - August 16, 2017
- Join us in Twitch – We’re Live at least 1 time a day everyday - August 16, 2017