Sing Along to Chart-topping Hits Comprised of Original Artist Recordings with Up to 10 Simultaneous Players Using the Official ‘We Sing Mic’ Companion App for iOS and Android
LONDON — September 28, 2016 — Interactive music collaboration We Sing Productions, a joint enterprise between THQ Nordic, Wired Productions and Le Cortex, today revealed the full list of all-star tracks alongside fresh screenshots and a euphonious new trailer to usher in the revival of the top-selling, award-winning music game series, We Sing. The ultimate singing game experience is headed to the PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft later this year.
Offering original artist recordings for 30 of the hottest and most iconic hits accompanied by their official music videos, We Sing aims to be the defining music singing game experience this holiday season. Including 26 international number one hits spanning five decades, each track was hand-picked by the We Sing Productions team with the goal of appealing to players around the world, including exclusives only available in We Sing.
Players can sing along, belt one out, or serenade with the following tracks:
- Fifth Harmony ft. Kid Ink – Worth It
- Pharrell Williams – Happy
- Demi Lovato – Let It Go
- Bruno Mars – Locked Out of Heaven
- Major Lazer & DJ Snake ft. MØ – Lean On
- Avicii – Wake Me Up
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Wanz – Thrift Shop
- OneRepublic – Counting Stars
- Shawn Mendes – Stitches
- Sia – Chandelier
- Queen – Another One Bites the Dust
- a-ha – Take On Me
- Rita Ora – Poison
- Charlie Puth ft. Megan Trainor – Marvin Gaye
- John Newman – Love Me Again
- Coldplay – Viva La Vida
- DNCE – Cake by the Ocean
- Maroon 5 – She Will Be Loved
- Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth – See You Again
- Lady Gaga – Bad Romance
- Lukas Graham – 7 Years
- The Bangles – Eternal Flame
- Fall Out Boy – This Ain’t A Scene, It’s An Arms Race
- Cyndi Lauper – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
- ABBA – Dancing Queen
- Avril Lavigne – Complicated
- Britney Spears – …Baby One More Time
- Elton John & Kiki Dee – Don’t Go Breaking My Heart
- Usher ft. Lil Jon & Ludacris – Yeah!
- David Bowie – Let’s Dance
In addition to using up to four of the game’s official We Sing microphones – which provide a truly authentic studio experience – players can turn their iOS or Android smartphones into fully-fledged microphones using the free We Sing Mic companion app, which allows for an unprecedented 10 simultaneous players to #OwnTheStage on one console! Simply install the app and connect to an internet-enabled PS4™ system or Xbox One within the same network to get the party started. A fresh batch of new screenshots of We Sing Mic were released today amid today’s harmonious collection of new assets.
In We Sing, players can sing together or go solo, climbing to the top of the online leaderboards to become the star they were born to be. Players can rock out to the game’s tracks in 12 game modes, create playlists for nonstop play, sing along with the original artists or to each song’s instrumental tracks for an authentic karaoke experience, turn their console into a music channel in Jukebox mode, and much more.
We Sing builds on the success of the original series for Nintendo Wii, which set the bar for being the only music game to support group singing with up to four microphones. This next generation version of We Sing will offer a host of cutting edge technology and gameplay experiences for the music singing category, including unique support for up to 10 players on one system. All three companies comprising We Sing Productions collaborated on the original series, bringing together over 150 combined years of experience and expertise in creating titles featuring high-profile intellectual properties from the music industry.
We Sing Productions will reveal more in the coming weeks on We Sing.
About THQ Nordic
Founded in 2008, THQ Nordic is a global video game publisher and developer. Based in Vienna, Austria and Karlstad, Sweden with subsidiaries in Germany and the USA, THQ Nordic brands include Darksiders, MX vs. ATV, Red Faction and Titan Quest. THQ Nordic is meant to represent a core approach of doing much more than “owning” a highly competitive portfolio of IP. It revolves around cherishing them, and aligning them with the very best development resources to expand upon them with the level of experience that communities and established fan bases expect and deserve.
The company’s internal development studios are Grimlore Games based in Munich, Germany and Rainbow Studios based in Phoenix, Arizona.
About Wired Productions Ltd
Wired Productions are an established independent games publisher based in Watford, Hertfordshire, UK. Wired have produced over 35 titles, and are the team responsible for the 1.5 million unit selling We Sing franchise as well as producing and co-developing The Voice branded console products. In 2013/14, Wired Productions moved back into digital console publishing with Let’s Fish! Hooked On for the PlayStation Vita, Tiny Troopers Joint Ops on the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita (including cross buy) and Last Inua on PC & Mac, and Super Dungeon Bros on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
About Le Cortex
Le Cortex is an independent development studio based in Paris, France. Founded by the creative duo Frédéric Sommer and Johan Spielmann, Le Cortex have been instrumental in over 20 music and singing games, ranging from the hugely successful We Sing franchise, to The Voice branded games. Alongside music games, Le Cortex created their own unique IP, Ninja Pony, culminating in the release of a Neo-Geo version. Driven by strong beliefs in gameplay design and known for the ingenuity of work, Le Cortex have managed to build a trusted relationship with publishers and gamers throughout the world.
For more information visit: www.lecortex.com .
We Sing uses the Unreal® Engine. Unreal® is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere. and “Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998 – 2016, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved.
We Sing uses the KaraEngine™. The KaraEngine is a trademark of Lecortex S.à r.l./Wired Productions Ltd.
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017