G2A Deal, a rewards program brought to you by G2A’s developer and publisher support system G2A Direct, is coming out with its second edition on March 30th. As always, all games featured in this G2A Deal come straight from the developers or publishers themselves with no third-party sellers involved.
This time, the G2A Direct team has brought together a wide array of games to give everyone a taste of something a little different:
Epistory – Typing Chronicles – an action-adventure typing game in which you have to type out different words to keep the story going. Refine your typing skills while having fun – what more could you want?
DiRT Showdown – a crazy and spectacular installment in the DiRT series. Race against the clock, do some tricks, and don’t forget to destroy your opponents.
Unbox – a chance to play as a self-delivering cardboard box travelling to customers all around the world.
Hue – an engaging puzzle-platform game. Search for your missing mother while solving puzzles and adding color to a grey world along the way.
Table Top Racing: World Tour – an arcade racing game in which you drive mini-cars and avoid dangerous obstacles including sandwiches and coconuts.
All of the keys included in the second edition of G2A Deal will be available immediately after purchase as Steam codes and will not be region-locked.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017