G2A is breaking the mold of a typical gaming marketplace once again – this time by holding a bootcamp for Virtus.pro and Na’Vi right in one of its own offices. While these trainings are typically organized behind closed doors directly by the teams themselves, this time G2A gets to play host and share the training with fans worldwide. The two teams will train for multiple hours a day for four straight days by playing, planning out strategies, and analyzing footage from competitors. The bootcamp will allow the teams an opportunity to train under the care of both their trainers and a special psychologist, and gives them a chance to integrate with each other.
There is also a special battle of the fans taking place during the Virtus.pro and Na’Vi bootcamp, in the form of a YouTube Redemption challenge. The team that wins the challenge will be able to think up a weird task for the losing team to do, and will record it. What will the task be? Who knows! So if you want to save your favorite team from having to bathe a pig or dance in hot dog costumes or who knows what else, then visit http://youtuberedemption.com. The battle of the fans runs from May 4th to May 18th, and features the chance to win some great prizes, including G2A.COM giftcards.
- It’s been an awesome ride so far - September 19, 2017
- Hatebreed Announce Support Acts for Fall Anniversary Tour - September 12, 2017
- Bloody Zombies Now Available on Major VR Platforms, PlayStation 4 and Steam. - September 12, 2017
- BE A HERO: Hurricane Relief Event - September 12, 2017
- It (2017) – Movie Review - September 8, 2017
- An average day with a beautiful end to it - September 5, 2017
- It has been an unbelievable Journey so far – Cycling - September 3, 2017
- Black Desert Online – Game News - August 29, 2017
- Rune: Ragnarok – Game News - August 29, 2017
- Cycling – We found out why Bikes vary so much in Price – You get what you pay for - August 29, 2017