G2A is breaking the mold of a typical gaming marketplace once again – this time by holding a bootcamp for Virtus.pro and Na’Vi right in one of its own offices. While these trainings are typically organized behind closed doors directly by the teams themselves, this time G2A gets to play host and share the training with fans worldwide. The two teams will train for multiple hours a day for four straight days by playing, planning out strategies, and analyzing footage from competitors. The bootcamp will allow the teams an opportunity to train under the care of both their trainers and a special psychologist, and gives them a chance to integrate with each other.
There is also a special battle of the fans taking place during the Virtus.pro and Na’Vi bootcamp, in the form of a YouTube Redemption challenge. The team that wins the challenge will be able to think up a weird task for the losing team to do, and will record it. What will the task be? Who knows! So if you want to save your favorite team from having to bathe a pig or dance in hot dog costumes or who knows what else, then visit http://youtuberedemption.com. The battle of the fans runs from May 4th to May 18th, and features the chance to win some great prizes, including G2A.COM giftcards.
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018