TIGA, has today announced that the voting for the prestigious Game Of The Year Award 2016 is open. Game Of The Year is part of the TIGA Games Industry Awards which will be presented on 10th November at Christ Church Spitalfields London.
The Game Of The Year vote features every game which has been shortlisted in the TIGA Games Industry Awards across the sixteen games categories. The shortlist for the entire Games Industry Awards programmed by category is available to view here.
To vote for one of the 67 games listed in the Game Of The Year line up please visitwww.tiga.org/awards/game-of-the-year . One vote per person is permitted. The voting for Game Of The Year is open until midnight on 31st October 2016.
The TIGA Awards combine the expertise of a credible judging panel with a popular vote. The Game Of The Year Award is always the highlight of the Awards Ceremony.
Dr Richard Wilson, CEO of TIGA said:
“Game Of The Year award is a very special accolade. To achieve success in this category a game has to have impressed TIGA’s panel of judges, have significant popular support and demonstrate real excellence. Shortlisted entrants are encouraged to harness support from their gaming communities to gain support from their loyal followers. Good luck to all the finalists – and start voting!”
Last year’s winner: Space Ape Games: Rival Kingdoms massed an impressive 33,000 votes from the games community.
The TIGA Games Industry Awards uniquely recognise excellence in games development, business and education. The Awards Ceremony will take place on the evening of 10th November 2016 at the stunning Hawksmore church – Christ Church Spitalfields in London’s East End. Guests will be treated to a sparkling reception, a two course dinner with generous wine and beer plus further drinks, celebration and networking in The Crypt after the ceremony. To book your tickets please visit the TIGA website.
The 2016 TIGA Games Industry Awards are supported by some of the leading lights of the video games industry:
• Platinum Sponsor: Amazon Appstore.
• Gold Sponsors: Ashridge Executive Education, Mobius Ai, Playground Games, Sumo Digital.
• Silver Sponsors: Aardvark Swift, Abertay University, Amiqus, AQA, Delta DNA, Epic Games, Grads In Games, Radiant Worlds, Space Ape Games, S-Tech Insurance, Stevens & Bolton LLP, Supermassive Games, Universally Speaking, University of Portsmouth, Weightmans LLP.
• Bronze Sponsors: Atomhawk, Creative England, MMP Tax Ltd, Sperasoft, Saffery Champness, Centre for Digital Entertainment.
The TIGA Games Industry Awards ceremony will also feature the premier of ITN’s programme Changing the Game. In a unique communications partnership with TIGA, ITN Productions will screen its news and current affairs-style programme which will explore the future of the gaming industry within the UK.
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018