GAMESinFLAMES Announces Knights of Valour for PlayStation 4
Free-to-Play 3D side-scrolling beat ’em up hits Europe and Australia
Munich, February 3, 2017 – Arcade never dies! Publisher GAMESinFLAMES today announced that Knights of Valour, a side-scrolling, stage-based beat ’em up for up to four players by arcade game veterans International Games System Corp. (IGS) is coming to the PlayStation®4 system in Europe and Australia this February. Available for free from the PlayStation Store, Knights of Valour is based on the popular arcade game. The PS4™ version features a brand-new look and not only retains the traditional game features, but involves a more intricate storyline and stunning graphics. Its classic beat ’em up gameplay against dozens of enemies including mighty bosses offers a well-known and yet innovative game experience for everybody.
Players are able to select one of seven different characters, each with unique traits to fit their individual playstyles. They also collect equipment and learn lots of new skills to enhance their characters’ abilities and are even able to create customized skill combinations to design a unique serial attack.
“We’re extremely excited about this opportunity,” said Achim Kaspers, General Manager GAMESinFLAMES. “We have a lot of experience in bringing successful Asian games to Western markets, and we’re looking forward to utilizing this knowledge for our first PS4™ title. Knights of Valour combines the best of both worlds: the excitement of a traditional arcade beat ’em up, where you and up to three friends lay waste to hundreds of enemies in fast-paced battles, and a modern meta game where you unlock tons of different outfits, weapons and equipment.”
Knights of Valour will be available exclusively for PlayStation®4 and will be available free of charge on the PlayStation store. For more information, visit http://www.kov-game.com/, watch the trailer on YouTube and become a fan on Facebook.
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018