GAMESinFLAMES Announces Knights of Valour for PlayStation 4
Free-to-Play 3D side-scrolling beat ’em up hits Europe and Australia
Munich, February 3, 2017 – Arcade never dies! Publisher GAMESinFLAMES today announced that Knights of Valour, a side-scrolling, stage-based beat ’em up for up to four players by arcade game veterans International Games System Corp. (IGS) is coming to the PlayStation®4 system in Europe and Australia this February. Available for free from the PlayStation Store, Knights of Valour is based on the popular arcade game. The PS4™ version features a brand-new look and not only retains the traditional game features, but involves a more intricate storyline and stunning graphics. Its classic beat ’em up gameplay against dozens of enemies including mighty bosses offers a well-known and yet innovative game experience for everybody.
Players are able to select one of seven different characters, each with unique traits to fit their individual playstyles. They also collect equipment and learn lots of new skills to enhance their characters’ abilities and are even able to create customized skill combinations to design a unique serial attack.
“We’re extremely excited about this opportunity,” said Achim Kaspers, General Manager GAMESinFLAMES. “We have a lot of experience in bringing successful Asian games to Western markets, and we’re looking forward to utilizing this knowledge for our first PS4™ title. Knights of Valour combines the best of both worlds: the excitement of a traditional arcade beat ’em up, where you and up to three friends lay waste to hundreds of enemies in fast-paced battles, and a modern meta game where you unlock tons of different outfits, weapons and equipment.”
Knights of Valour will be available exclusively for PlayStation®4 and will be available free of charge on the PlayStation store. For more information, visit http://www.kov-game.com/, watch the trailer on YouTube and become a fan on Facebook.
- We’ve Started Mountain Biking - August 21, 2017
- Attack on Titan 2 – Game News - August 21, 2017
- Monster Hunter: World – Game News - August 18, 2017
- Spintires: MudRunner – Game News - August 18, 2017
- In Another World With My Smartphone (2017) – Anime Review - August 16, 2017
- Join us in Twitch – We’re Live at least 1 time a day everyday - August 16, 2017
- Are you a True Nerd or a True PC Gamer? - August 16, 2017
- Black Mirror – Game News - August 16, 2017
- DESTINY 2 PC AVAILABILITY AND TRAILER - August 16, 2017
- ARK: Survival Evolved – Extensive Hands-On Experience Available At gamescom 2017 - August 15, 2017