The Girl on the Train (2016) – Movie Review
Movie Review –
Let’s be honest about the film The Girl on the Train (2016). Once I saw the trailer of this movie, I looked at my wife and partners and said this is what the movie is about. I told them what would take place all the way through the film, though we went to see it only to see that I was absolutely right all the way to the end. At the end of the movie we were all walking out and they asked how did I know? I named 14 movies that used the exact same story.
Point is this story isn’t new by any means, it’s a simple story with everything you’d expect all the way to the ending. Now to the question of is the movie good? The film is fair, it’s entertaining and the cast do very well with their parts; this film is just over hyped. This film did a play on words for marketing and brought a fair film out using the marketing behind those words to sell it.
Our Rating based on 1-5 Stars: 3 stars
IMDB Info –
A divorcee becomes entangled in a missing persons investigation that promises to send shockwaves throughout her life.
Plot or Story Line –
The Girl on the Train is the story of Rachel Watson’s life post-divorce. Every day, she takes the train in to work in New York, and every day the train passes by her old house. The house she lived in with her husband, who still lives there, with his new wife and child. As she attempts to not focus on her pain, she starts watching a couple who live a few houses down — Megan and Scott Hipwell. She creates a wonderful dream life for them in her head, about how they are a perfect happy family. And then one day, as the train passes, she sees something shocking, filling her with rage. The next day, she wakes up with a horrible hangover, various wounds and bruises, and no memory of the night before. She has only a feeling: something bad happened. Then come the TV reports: Megan Hipwell is missing. Rachel becomes invested in the case and trying to find out what happened to Megan, where she is, and what exactly she herself was up to that same night Megan went missing.
- For the love of the Suffering the training wheels have been removed #adventurecycling - February 17, 2018
- What’s Up. - February 2, 2018
- Let’s bring in 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018