Sombor, 29th August 2016 – A brand new teaser trailer and screen shots are available for Goblins and Coins, an indie platformer in development. After the initial pre-alpha release in June this year and constructive feedback from testers, all known bugs have been fixed and work on World III – Gassy Swamp – has begun.
Experience all the new and improved levels with a 45% off early supporter discount, or try a completely free demo. Help our poor goblin retrieve the stolen coins and avoid punishment from its boss, the evil dragon.
Youtube trailer: https://youtu.be/3orgbK7aid4
About the game:
Goblins and Coins is a casual 2D platformer with an old school (hard) mode planned for the future. The full game WILL feature a ridiculous background story, low quality pixel art drawn by the game author, horrible repetitive levels, five unimaginative settings/worlds, amateur voice acting, lame attempt at humor and cool music by Kevin MacLeod. Also, some goblins and a bunch of coins.
For more information and the latest news, please follow:
Official website: http://www.goblinsandcoins.com
Itch.io page: https://nb264.itch.io/goblinsncoins
IndieDB page: http://www.indiedb.com/games/goblinsncoins
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017