Sombor, 29th August 2016 – A brand new teaser trailer and screen shots are available for Goblins and Coins, an indie platformer in development. After the initial pre-alpha release in June this year and constructive feedback from testers, all known bugs have been fixed and work on World III – Gassy Swamp – has begun.
Experience all the new and improved levels with a 45% off early supporter discount, or try a completely free demo. Help our poor goblin retrieve the stolen coins and avoid punishment from its boss, the evil dragon.
Youtube trailer: https://youtu.be/3orgbK7aid4
About the game:
Goblins and Coins is a casual 2D platformer with an old school (hard) mode planned for the future. The full game WILL feature a ridiculous background story, low quality pixel art drawn by the game author, horrible repetitive levels, five unimaginative settings/worlds, amateur voice acting, lame attempt at humor and cool music by Kevin MacLeod. Also, some goblins and a bunch of coins.
For more information and the latest news, please follow:
Official website: http://www.goblinsandcoins.com
Itch.io page: https://nb264.itch.io/goblinsncoins
IndieDB page: http://www.indiedb.com/games/goblinsncoins
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017