Green Man Gaming launches eCommerce website in Germany
Greenmangaming.com/de/ is the first local language site for the video games retailer
London, UK, 3 March 2017 – Green Man Gaming, a global e-commerce technology company in the video games industry, has officially launched its first local language eCommerce website in Germany – www.greenmangaming.com/de /. A major focus for the company this year is to offer its global customer base the best user experience through the launch of dedicated websites in key markets, serving customers in their local languages, currencies and favourite payment methods.
Green Man Gaming currently offers gamers from over 190 countries a wide range of multi-platform digital video games including PC, Sony PlayStation and Nintendo. Building on its market leading technology platform with robust fraud detection and payment security, innovative customer offers and a wide multi-platform game catalogue, the company will be rolling out localised eCommerce websites in key markets as part of its 2017 strategy.
From today, customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland will be able to shop for their favourite games easily and quickly in German using their preferred payment methods such as Sofortüberweisung. The new website will also feature game information and special offers for local customers.
“Launching our first dedicated local language website in Germany demonstrates our commitment to become a truly global digital retailer in the video games industry. Millions of customers around the world love Green Man Gaming and our internal data has shown particularly strong demand and revenue from customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. This data driven strategy has given us the confidence to launch a dedicated German language website and kick off our plans to introduce more local language websites in 2017,” said Paul Sulyok, CEO and Founder of Green Man Gaming.
About Green Man Gaming
Green Man Gaming is a global e-commerce technology company in the video games industry and the first choice for millions of gamers around the world.
We offer a wide range of digital games that our customers can play on their favourite platforms including PC, Mac, Sony Playstation and Nintendo. Working directly with over 500 publishers, developers and distributors, we offer gamers in 190 countries a large catalogue of multi-platform games at competitive prices. Green Man Gaming is an official distributor of Sony PS4, Nintendo, Steam, Uplay, Rockstar Social Club and many more PC platform products.
Green Man Gaming’s Publishing arm works with developers to help publish and market their own games, supporting them every step of the way. Our vibrant online community also connects gamers and rewards them for in-game activity. This gameplay data allows us to further improve the overall gaming experience.
Our passion for games and strong community platform provides gamers with the ultimate multi-platform destination to shop, connect and get the best insights online.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017