A brand new chapter to the 70 million downloaded Gunship Battle
Seoul, South Korea-September 23, 2016— In films, there are not many sequels better than the original. However, when it comes to games, it is a different story, proven by a lot of existing successful serial games out there. Joycity launched Gunship Battle: Second War, a sequel to Gunship Battle. The original proved itself by reaching 70 million downloads in global markets and receiving favorable reviews from world’s military action games lovers.
Preserving the values of gyroscopic controls which free thumbs to shot bullets and missiles, sequel boasts improved graphics, and an appealing storyline of the Jade Mercenaries in the post- war 1950s. It’s down to you to become an ace pilot of Mercenaries, wreaking havoc from the cockpit of a Spitfire, Warhawk, Hurricane and Saetta.
Especially the brand new cockpit mode allows the users to experience the battlefield from a completely different viewpoint. Joycity have also managed to shave off over 20MB from the file size of Second War, despite the improvements over its prequel. So there’s no need to worry about your memory taking a serious knock.
Celebrating the launch of the game, players will receive premium items through in-game events, such as daily login and clearing episodes between Sep 22nd and Oct 20th. 10 Golds will be given out just by logging in every day along with additional rewards on every 5th day of daily visit.
- New Stories with New Gunships
- A variety of Customizable Gear
- New realistic First-Person Gameplay, Cockpit Mode
- Endless Competition with other Pilots, Challenge Mode
- Test your pilot skills, Special Mission
Download on Google Play: https://goo.gl/cRTRmI
Download on Apple App Store: https://goo.gl/9Icn5r
Official Trailer: https://youtu.be/6869pd4L7gM
Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gunshipbattle.en/
Established in 1994, Joycity is a South Korean game developer and publisher recognized for both online PC and mobile games, including FreeStyle: Street Basketball™, FreeStyle Football™, Game of Dice and Gunship Battle™. With the success of FreeStyle™ sports game series, Joycity led the whole new genre of sports games in Korean gaming history. With the recent launch of Freestyle2™ on Steam and success of Game of Dice and Gunship Battle™, Joycity continues to make its mark in the global PC and mobile gaming scene.
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017