A brand new chapter to the 70 million downloaded Gunship Battle
Seoul, South Korea-September 23, 2016— In films, there are not many sequels better than the original. However, when it comes to games, it is a different story, proven by a lot of existing successful serial games out there. Joycity launched Gunship Battle: Second War, a sequel to Gunship Battle. The original proved itself by reaching 70 million downloads in global markets and receiving favorable reviews from world’s military action games lovers.
Preserving the values of gyroscopic controls which free thumbs to shot bullets and missiles, sequel boasts improved graphics, and an appealing storyline of the Jade Mercenaries in the post- war 1950s. It’s down to you to become an ace pilot of Mercenaries, wreaking havoc from the cockpit of a Spitfire, Warhawk, Hurricane and Saetta.
Especially the brand new cockpit mode allows the users to experience the battlefield from a completely different viewpoint. Joycity have also managed to shave off over 20MB from the file size of Second War, despite the improvements over its prequel. So there’s no need to worry about your memory taking a serious knock.
Celebrating the launch of the game, players will receive premium items through in-game events, such as daily login and clearing episodes between Sep 22nd and Oct 20th. 10 Golds will be given out just by logging in every day along with additional rewards on every 5th day of daily visit.
- New Stories with New Gunships
- A variety of Customizable Gear
- New realistic First-Person Gameplay, Cockpit Mode
- Endless Competition with other Pilots, Challenge Mode
- Test your pilot skills, Special Mission
Download on Google Play: https://goo.gl/cRTRmI
Download on Apple App Store: https://goo.gl/9Icn5r
Official Trailer: https://youtu.be/6869pd4L7gM
Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gunshipbattle.en/
Established in 1994, Joycity is a South Korean game developer and publisher recognized for both online PC and mobile games, including FreeStyle: Street Basketball™, FreeStyle Football™, Game of Dice and Gunship Battle™. With the success of FreeStyle™ sports game series, Joycity led the whole new genre of sports games in Korean gaming history. With the recent launch of Freestyle2™ on Steam and success of Game of Dice and Gunship Battle™, Joycity continues to make its mark in the global PC and mobile gaming scene.
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker - August 22, 2017
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH NEW WAYS TO EXPERIENCE EOS - August 22, 2017
- New LEGO Worlds Nintendo Switch Teaser Trailer - August 22, 2017
- Batman: The Enemy Within – The Telltale Series - August 22, 2017
- We’ve Started Mountain Biking - August 21, 2017
- Attack on Titan 2 – Game News - August 21, 2017
- Monster Hunter: World – Game News - August 18, 2017
- Spintires: MudRunner – Game News - August 18, 2017
- In Another World With My Smartphone (2017) – Anime Review - August 16, 2017
- Join us in Twitch – We’re Live at least 1 time a day everyday - August 16, 2017