- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
JUST LAUNCHED on Kickstarter – GWAR: ORGASMAGEDDON, a blasphemous and blood-drenched 4-issue full-color comic book series by shock rock legends GWAR, writer Matt Miner (Toe Tag Riot, Critical Hit), artist Jonathan Brandon Sawyer (Welcome Back, Critical Hit), colorist Marissa Louise (RoboCop, Escape from New York), letterer Taylor Esposito (Batman Eternal, Red Hood and the Outlaws) and editor Brendan Wright (Archie vs. Predator, Grindhouse: Doors Open at Midnight).
The Kickstarter can be found at GWARKICKSTARTER.COM and it ends in 31 Days.
Having already violated the art, music, and film worlds, now infamous scumdogs GWAR are coming for your comic books! Do you need to be a GWAR fan to love this series? Hell no! There’s loads of laughs, violence, fun, and irreverent social satire for everyone to enjoy!
Trampling through the past after being trapped in time by the cold and calculating Mr. Perfect, GWAR fights and kills and kills and KILLS, slogging their way through human history in a torrent of gore, blood, bile, and other assorted bodily fluids the way only the most famous satirical heavy metal band from the depths of outer space can.
“I’ve been a fan of GWAR more than half my life,” said writer Matt Miner. “They’ve been one of my very favorite things since someone loaned 16-year-old me a cassette tape of SCUMDOGS OF THE UNIVERSE and my mind was warped for the better. This is the coolest thing I’ve ever done aside from punking the Westboro Baptist Church, making them proclaim that my comics will ‘Split Hell wide open.'”
In addition to the main story, every issue contains extras – shorts featuring X-COPS (GWAR‘s cult-favorite 1990s side project, lampooning corrupt police) and the follies of SAWBORG DESTRUCTO, GWAR‘s fearsome but mostly incompetent nemesis from Planet Scumdogia. Each issue will also feature art and story contributions from GWAR members themselves, starting with pieces by BOB GORMAN (Bonesnapper the Cave Troll) and MATT MAGUIRE (Sawborg Destructo).
To entice pledges on the Kickstarter, the team has come up with a treasure trove of goodies to reward loyal backers. Items range from comics and exclusive Kickstarter covers to limited edition T-shirts, original painted art on drum heads from GWAR themselves, painted baby GOR-GOR character dinosaurs, honest to God STAGE-USED GWAR PROPS, and tons of autographed merchandise, such as posters signed by the entire band, including the late, great Dave Brockie, who graced our puny human lives and made the world a much more fun place as the band’s ODERUS URUNGUS.
Again, the Kickstarter can be found at GWARKICKSTARTER.COM and it ends in 31 Days. So contribute now!