- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017
As your Lords and Masters GWAR have just hit the road for their annual Halloween tour dates, they have a huge announcement to make. For the first time ever, the Scumdogs of The Universe will invade The Howard Stern Compound to make their live debut on The Howard Stern Wrap Up Showthis coming Monday October 31st. The band is set to perform two songs including a GWAR favorite and a special surprise that Stern Show fans will immediately recognize. The show is hosted by Gary Dell’Abate and Jon Hein and airs at 11:00 AM EST with repeats throughout the day on the Howard Stern Channels on SiriusXM, Howard 100 and Howard 101. It may have taken close to thirty-five years, but GWAR has finally made it to Howard Stern!
“We are very excited that Howard and his crew have decided to bring their already low moral standards down a notch to have GWAR as a guest on The Wrap Up Show”, said guitarist Pustulus Maximus.
GWAR will stop tonight in Norfolk, VA and steamroll through the Northeast capping everything off with their Halloween performance on Monday October 31st in New Haven, CT. Darkest Hour and Mutoid Man will provide support on the tour dates.
In addition, members of GWAR have announced two special book signing appearances for Let There Be GWAR, their career-spanning memoir. Let There Be GWAR is a comprehensive behind-the-scenes history of the most outrageous shock rock band of all time. GWAR fans will cherish this oversized hardcover book chock full of fascinating first-hand accounts and rare, never-before-seen photographs.
The first signing is on October 29th in Brooklyn, New York at Rough Tradeand takes place from 2pm-4pm and will feature appearances by the one and only JiZMak da Gusha, manager Sleazy P Martini, Sawborg Destructo and longtime GWAR member and book author Bob Gorman.
The second signing is on November 19th at Atomic Books in Baltimore, MD and takes place from 7pm-9pm and will feature appearances by the one and only JiZMak da Gusha, Blothar the Berserker, Beefcake The Mighty and longtime GWAR member and book author Bob Gorman.
GWAR W/Darkest Hour, Mutoid Man
For More Info Visit: