- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
Fresh off their amazing appearance on the “Howard Stern Wrap Up Show” where they performed the Electric Comicbook (Howard Stern’s Middle School Band) classic “Silver Nickels, Golden Dimes“, GWAR has once again returned to The AV Club to take part in their “Undercover Series”.
This marks GWAR’s record-breaking 5th appearance at The AV Club, where for (four) years running they won the title of best cover of the year. This of course was accomplished with their covers of Kansas,Billy Ocean,Pet Shop Boys and Cyndi Lauper classics. This year the Intergalactic Overlords plan on taking the championship for the fifth time!
On this particular visit, GWAR gets started with a little bit of “Foreplay” from Boston, before getting political with their take on AC/DC’s “If You Want Blood.” And since today is Election Day, and we are all tired of hearing about it, your Lords and Masters invited Trump and Clinton to duke it out in person, and we are sure the long suffering American public will be pleased with the outcome! Watch GWAR lay waste to the AV Club yet again HERE!
Following this triumph, GWAR will return to their Antarctic Fortress for the winter as they work on their new album and first release featuring the Berserker Blothar. More details will be made available soon. Stay tuned Human Scum!
One more thing, don’t fret Bohabs! GWAR would not leave you without something special for Record Store Day this year. That’s right, on Record Store Day (11/25/17) AKA Black Friday, GWAR will release a limited edition picture disc called “Black Friday” featuring their covers of Billy Ocean’s “Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car” and “West End Girls” from The Pet Shop Boys. “Get outta My Dream’s Get Into My Car” will be on Side A (Oderus). This was Dave Brockie AKA Oderus Urungus’ final recording with GWAR. Side B (Blothar) “West End Girls” was the first recording by GWAR featuring new singer Blothar.
For More Info Visit: