- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker - August 22, 2017
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH NEW WAYS TO EXPERIENCE EOS - August 22, 2017
- New LEGO Worlds Nintendo Switch Teaser Trailer - August 22, 2017
- Batman: The Enemy Within – The Telltale Series - August 22, 2017
- We’ve Started Mountain Biking - August 21, 2017
- Attack on Titan 2 – Game News - August 21, 2017
- Monster Hunter: World – Game News - August 18, 2017
- Spintires: MudRunner – Game News - August 18, 2017
- In Another World With My Smartphone (2017) – Anime Review - August 16, 2017
- Join us in Twitch – We’re Live at least 1 time a day everyday - August 16, 2017
DUE TO MASSIVE DEMAND – GWAR: ORGASMAGEDDON, a fun and blood-drenched 4-issue full-color comic book series now on Kickstarter, unveils a ton more new and exciting limited edition rewards to bestow upon loyal backers. New rewards include a second Kickstarter exclusive GWART-shirt, signed art and merchandise from the band, original painted art from the band, and very rare prints of new GWAR art from artists Stephen Blickenstaff (the artist behind the iconic CRAMPS “Bad Music for Bad People” album cover art), Chris Pyrate, and Tom Neeley. More art to be revealed later this week from artist Kyle Strahm.
The comic series is blowing up Kickstarter, raking in a whopping $32,000 in less than two weeks, and is written by shock rock legends GWAR, co-writer Matt Miner (Toe Tag Riot, Critical Hit), artist Jonathan Brandon Sawyer (Welcome Back, Critical Hit), colorist Marissa Louise (RoboCop, Escape from New York), letterer Taylor Esposito (The Paybacks, Red Hood and the Outlaws) and editor Brendan Wright (Archie vs. Predator, Grindhouse: Doors Open at Midnight).
“Seeing the incredibly positive reaction to the GWAR Kickstarter has been tremendous,” said co-writer Matt Miner. “Making comics with my favorite band is like a dream. A fever dream where I’m surprisingly okay to be choking on my own blood while showered with alien jizz, but a dream nonetheless.”
Having already violated the art, music, and film worlds, now infamous scumdogs GWAR are coming for your comic books! Do you need to be a GWAR fan to love this series? Hell no! There’s loads of laughs, violence, fun, and irreverent social satire for everyone to enjoy!
Trampling through the past after being trapped in time by the cold and calculating Mr. Perfect, GWAR fights and kills and kills and KILLS, slogging their way through human history in a torrent of gore, blood, bile, and other assorted bodily fluids the way only the most famous satirical heavy metal band from the depths of outer space can.
Each issue will also feature art and story contributions from GWAR members themselves, starting with pieces by BOB GORMAN (Bonesnapper the Cave Troll) and MATT MAGUIRE (Sawborg Destructo).
The Kickstarter can be found at GWARKICKSTARTER.COM and it ends on November 25, 2016! Kickstarter is all-or-nothing funding so it must hit goal by November 25th to be able to make the project.
You’ll always hear your favorite band… here in metal, metal land!