Daybreak Games’ Elite Series Kicks-Off This Weekend at DreamHack Atlanta for H1Z1: King of the Kill Tournaments with a Combined Prize Pool of $250,000
Daybreak Games’ Elite Series is kicking off at DreamHack Atlanta this weekend with two exhilarating H1Z1®: King of the Kill® tournaments – one for five-player teams and one for solo players – with a combined prize pool of $250,000.
WHAT: This tournament marks the first stop in the Elite Series, H1Z1’s global esports circuit, and the largest esports event at DreamHack Atlanta in terms of both participants and prizing.
Two tournaments will be broadcast live from the show floor:
- Twenty-four (24) teams of five will compete in the qualifiers, including premier organisations like Echo Fox, Team Kaliber, Panda Gaming, Noble, Epsilon, and SoaR Gaming.
- The top seven teams from the qualifiers will join top finishers from Fight for the Crown (Counter Logic Gaming, Obey Alliance, Denial esports, World Best Gaming, and Luminosity Gaming) in the finals to compete for their share of $150,000.
- A pure free-for-all for individuals, beginning with 120 rivals in solo qualifiers battling it out for their spot in the finals.
- The 40 best-performing players will join the 20 pre-selected individuals in the solo tournament finals to fight for their share of $100,000.
- Participants hail from more than 13 countries, including the United States, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Belgium, Sweden, Korea, Japan, Turkey, Brazil, Norway, and Australia.
WHEN: Friday, July 21 – Sunday, July 23
- Friday, July 21 — Solo qualifiers: 2pm – 6pm ET / 7pm – 11pm BST
- Saturday, July 22 — Team qualifiers: 2pm – 6pm ET / 7pm – 11pm BST
- Saturday, July 22 — Solo finals: 10pm – 12:30am ET / (+1 day) 3am – 5:30am BST
- Sunday, July 23 — Team finals: 12pm – 3pm ET / 5pm – 8pm BST
WATCH: Tune in on Twitch at: https://www.twitch.tv/H1Z1KotK .
ADDITIONAL INFO: The Elite Series is a new esports circuit focused on bringing together the world’s top-performing players of the single-elimination, massive arena shooter H1Z1. It will feature tournaments in the North American, European, APAC (Asia-Pacific) and LATAM (Latin America) regions. For a closer breakdown of the Elite Series, visit https://www.h1z1.com/king-of-the-kill/elite-series .
H1Z1 is a single-elimination, massive arena shooter that pits 150 battle-hardened players against each other in a robust and detailed world. Players scavenge for weapons, ammo, armour, vehicles and life-saving supplies to gain the upper hand on the competition and be the last one standing. To learn more, visit www.H1Z1.com/KotK , and follow the game on Facebook, Twitter, YouTubeand Twitch.
- Ultimate trivia game It’s Quiz Time out now on Xbox One - December 15, 2017
- Powerful Skills Revealed in New Extinction Trailer - December 15, 2017
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017