Daybreak Games’ Elite Series Kicks-Off This Weekend at DreamHack Atlanta for H1Z1: King of the Kill Tournaments with a Combined Prize Pool of $250,000
Daybreak Games’ Elite Series is kicking off at DreamHack Atlanta this weekend with two exhilarating H1Z1®: King of the Kill® tournaments – one for five-player teams and one for solo players – with a combined prize pool of $250,000.
WHAT: This tournament marks the first stop in the Elite Series, H1Z1’s global esports circuit, and the largest esports event at DreamHack Atlanta in terms of both participants and prizing.
Two tournaments will be broadcast live from the show floor:
- Twenty-four (24) teams of five will compete in the qualifiers, including premier organisations like Echo Fox, Team Kaliber, Panda Gaming, Noble, Epsilon, and SoaR Gaming.
- The top seven teams from the qualifiers will join top finishers from Fight for the Crown (Counter Logic Gaming, Obey Alliance, Denial esports, World Best Gaming, and Luminosity Gaming) in the finals to compete for their share of $150,000.
- A pure free-for-all for individuals, beginning with 120 rivals in solo qualifiers battling it out for their spot in the finals.
- The 40 best-performing players will join the 20 pre-selected individuals in the solo tournament finals to fight for their share of $100,000.
- Participants hail from more than 13 countries, including the United States, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Belgium, Sweden, Korea, Japan, Turkey, Brazil, Norway, and Australia.
WHEN: Friday, July 21 – Sunday, July 23
- Friday, July 21 — Solo qualifiers: 2pm – 6pm ET / 7pm – 11pm BST
- Saturday, July 22 — Team qualifiers: 2pm – 6pm ET / 7pm – 11pm BST
- Saturday, July 22 — Solo finals: 10pm – 12:30am ET / (+1 day) 3am – 5:30am BST
- Sunday, July 23 — Team finals: 12pm – 3pm ET / 5pm – 8pm BST
WATCH: Tune in on Twitch at: https://www.twitch.tv/H1Z1KotK .
ADDITIONAL INFO: The Elite Series is a new esports circuit focused on bringing together the world’s top-performing players of the single-elimination, massive arena shooter H1Z1. It will feature tournaments in the North American, European, APAC (Asia-Pacific) and LATAM (Latin America) regions. For a closer breakdown of the Elite Series, visit https://www.h1z1.com/king-of-the-kill/elite-series .
H1Z1 is a single-elimination, massive arena shooter that pits 150 battle-hardened players against each other in a robust and detailed world. Players scavenge for weapons, ammo, armour, vehicles and life-saving supplies to gain the upper hand on the competition and be the last one standing. To learn more, visit www.H1Z1.com/KotK , and follow the game on Facebook, Twitter, YouTubeand Twitch.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017