Hacksaw Ridge (2016) – Movie Review
Movie Review –
Mel Gibson once again directs an amazing film “Hacksaw Ridge (2016)”! From start to finish this film blew me and my wife away. Excellent graphics, an amazing cast; the story was top of the line all the way through it.
I had an interest in Hacksaw Ridge from the moment I saw the trailer and I can say the trailer is although amazing, the film is so much better. It started out pretty calm with a brilliant build up on character and backline story, as things progressed it seem to continually get even stronger. It was complete action and on edge from that moment until then end, an amazing story (based on a true story) completely brought to life. Highly recommended!
Our Rating based on 1-5 Stars: 4 stars
IMDB Info –
WWII American Army Medic Desmond T. Doss, who served during the Battle of Okinawa, refuses to kill people and becomes the first Conscientious Objector in American history to be awarded the Medal of Honor.
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017