The team at Compulsion Games has been hard at work improving We Happy Few and is today launching a set of major optimizations called the Clockwork Update, which introduces a new tutorial area, improved encounters during conversations and quests, a visual overhaul in the village of Hamlyn, and more.
Watch the Clockwork Update video on YouTube:
The Clockwork Update is live now on PC (Steam, GOG.com) and Xbox One. For more information, read the latest blog post.
We Happy Few is currently available on Steam Early Access, GOG.com Games in Development, and Xbox Game Preview.
Title: We Happy Few
Developer: Compulsion Games
Publisher: Compulsion Games
Release Date: July 26, 2016 (Early Access)
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017