The team at Compulsion Games has been hard at work improving We Happy Few and is today launching a set of major optimizations called the Clockwork Update, which introduces a new tutorial area, improved encounters during conversations and quests, a visual overhaul in the village of Hamlyn, and more.
Watch the Clockwork Update video on YouTube:
The Clockwork Update is live now on PC (Steam, GOG.com) and Xbox One. For more information, read the latest blog post.
We Happy Few is currently available on Steam Early Access, GOG.com Games in Development, and Xbox Game Preview.
Title: We Happy Few
Developer: Compulsion Games
Publisher: Compulsion Games
Release Date: July 26, 2016 (Early Access)
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017