Happyish (2015) – TV Series Review
The Review –
OMG! Finally a TV Series that points out the ignorance of social following in the world, love this show. We put in Happyish (2015) to watch out of merely something to watch as we went to sleep, well that didn’t happen. Once the first episode started we couldn’t get enough.
Happyish (2015) is a TV Show for the not so “Idiocracy” side of the world, you know the 10 % that isn’t sheep following the simple point click like trends, or should I say following their favorite toilet paper on twitter; gotta love it. Happyish (2015) gets right down to the point and in a very humorous way, beautifully put together with the perfect cast. It doesn’t get much better than this.
Our Rating based on 1-5 stars: 5 Stars
IMDB Info –
On his birthday, Thom Payne gets the gift of insignificance and also a new boss. He suspects his ED pills are interfering with his anti-depressants, leaving him with neither happiness nor… happiness. In a culture that reveres youth – a culture he helped create – Thom needs to figure out what his purpose is now that he’s halfway to death and nobody cares what he thinks. Because in a world where any Kardashian is trending up, perhaps the wise among us would heartily embrace trending down.
Plot or Story Line –
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017