Hardcore Henry (2015) – Movie Review
Movie Review –
First off, let’s set the record straight that this movie is not for everyone; it’s not a bad movie and it isnt a great movie. Hardcore Henry is exactly what was promoted in the trailer, it’s a First Person Shooter camera view of the story. Imagine the movie “Crank” in first person view with a slight deviation in the story. I honestly didn’t think I’d enjoy this movie as I dont like FPS based games, I’m more a 3rd person player; but this film was on point. I do give the guys who put out this film major credit for stepping outside the box a bit to give it a go, the film turned out better than I’d anticipated.
It’s rare to see something come out that isn’t facebook friendly over marketed regurgitated crap, so this was a nice break from such Idiocracy in the world and I thank the film makers for that. This movie isnt for everyone as it is like everything else, everyone will have their own views and opinions and that’s cool; and thats what is great about sharing them. Now simply put, if you like action films, then you wont be let down. The cast is on point, the styling is fun; I’d love to see this in 3D. Hardcore Henry is a fun film to enjoy, go check it out.
Our Rating based on 1-5 Stars: 4 stars
IMDB Info –
Henry is resurrected from death with no memory, and he must save his wife from a telekinetic warlord with a plan to bio-engineer soldiers.
Plot or Story Line –
Hardcore Henry is an action film told from a first person perspective: You remember nothing. Mainly because you’ve just been brought back from the dead by your wife (Haley Bennett). She tells you that your name is Henry. Five minutes later, you are being shot at, your wife has been kidnapped, and you should probably go get her back. Who’s got her? His name’s Akan; he’s a powerful warlord with an army of mercenaries, and a plan for world domination. You’re also in an unfamiliar city of Moscow, and everyone wants you dead. Everyone except for a mysterious British fellow called Jimmy. He may be on your side, but you aren’t sure. If you can survive the insanity, and solve the mystery, you might just discover your purpose and the truth behind your identity. Good luck, Henry. You’re likely going to need it… Written by STX Entertainment
- For the love of the Suffering the training wheels have been removed #adventurecycling - February 17, 2018
- What’s Up. - February 2, 2018
- Let’s bring in 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018