Hidden (2015) – Movie Review
Movie Review –
Hidden (2015) looked to be a great little thriller with it’s dark and eerie trailer, though it lacked in many ways to be scary let alone the real-time value of characters and story-line. This is your typical thriller that could’ve been good with out the loud, spoiled little one that acted as if it was her first week in the place. You’d think that almost a year in any location, the ways of living would be pretty consistent; though this film follows my same comments as World War Z. This could’ve been a good movie if their were #1 better script, and #2 actors that could follow a real-timeline situation while doing their role.
Honestly we almost fell asleep trying to watch this film and not once did it ever display much on the thriller, or horror genre. Sorry to say another not so good film to come out this year thought lately it is rare to find a good film anymore.
Our Rating based on 1-5 Stars: 1 star
IMDB Info –
A family takes refuge in a fallout shelter to avoid a dangerous outbreak.
Plot or Story Line –
In the film, Ray (Skarsgård), Claire (Riseborough) and their seven-year-old daughter, Zoe, are an average American family in Kingsville, North Carolina – except they have existed in a bomb shelter since escaping a day of devastation that changed everything. For 301 days, they have transformed their cement prison into a home, holding on to memories of the past and hope for a normal life someday. And for 301 days, the family has eluded what looms above the surface – the heavy breathing and booming footsteps that punctuate the night, threatening their fragile existence. All the while, the family has managed to stay hidden. Until now. Now their safe haven has been breached… and something is coming for them.
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017