Why Him? (2016) – Movie Review
Movie Review –
OH wow! That’s probably the best way, to sum up, my first response when the film “Why Him? (2016)” started. Within the first 2 to 3 minutes the entire audience was in tears laughing so hard. We literally almost fell out of our seat as the people in the seats beside us spit popcorn everywhere; this film is extremely funny.
When the trailer popped out for the movie Why Him? (2016), my first thoughts were; another “Meet the Parents”, but it wasn’t. Hollywood did regurgitate a ton of redone items in this movie but the film was hilarious. The cast used in this film were completely perfect (other than KISS), it’s a laughter ride from the moment the films starts until the last few minutes of the movie, then it sort of went numb, but we will let that part slide. Why Him? (2016) is an excellent film, a great comedy; don’t let the crap reviews ruin a good night out at the theater.
Our Rating based on 1-5 stars: 5 Stars
IMDB Info –
A holiday gathering threatens to go off the rails when Ned Fleming realizes that his daughter’s Silicon Valley billionaire boyfriend is about to pop the question.
Plot or Story Line –
Over the holidays, Ned (Bryan Cranston), an overprotective but loving dad and his family visit his daughter at Stanford, where he meets his biggest nightmare: her well-meaning but socially awkward Silicon Valley billionaire boyfriend, Laird (James Franco). The rivalry develops, and Ned’s panic level goes through the roof when he finds himself lost in this glamorous high-tech world and learns that Laird is about to pop the question.
- Hatebreed Announce Support Acts for Fall Anniversary Tour - September 12, 2017
- Bloody Zombies Now Available on Major VR Platforms, PlayStation 4 and Steam. - September 12, 2017
- BE A HERO: Hurricane Relief Event - September 12, 2017
- It (2017) – Movie Review - September 8, 2017
- An average day with a beautiful end to it - September 5, 2017
- It has been an unbelievable Journey so far – Cycling - September 3, 2017
- Black Desert Online – Game News - August 29, 2017
- Rune: Ragnarok – Game News - August 29, 2017
- Cycling – We found out why Bikes vary so much in Price – You get what you pay for - August 29, 2017
- Logan Lucky (2017) – Movie Review - August 25, 2017