Why Him? (2016) – Movie Review
Movie Review –
OH wow! That’s probably the best way, to sum up, my first response when the film “Why Him? (2016)” started. Within the first 2 to 3 minutes the entire audience was in tears laughing so hard. We literally almost fell out of our seat as the people in the seats beside us spit popcorn everywhere; this film is extremely funny.
When the trailer popped out for the movie Why Him? (2016), my first thoughts were; another “Meet the Parents”, but it wasn’t. Hollywood did regurgitate a ton of redone items in this movie but the film was hilarious. The cast used in this film were completely perfect (other than KISS), it’s a laughter ride from the moment the films starts until the last few minutes of the movie, then it sort of went numb, but we will let that part slide. Why Him? (2016) is an excellent film, a great comedy; don’t let the crap reviews ruin a good night out at the theater.
Our Rating based on 1-5 stars: 5 Stars
IMDB Info –
A holiday gathering threatens to go off the rails when Ned Fleming realizes that his daughter’s Silicon Valley billionaire boyfriend is about to pop the question.
Plot or Story Line –
Over the holidays, Ned (Bryan Cranston), an overprotective but loving dad and his family visit his daughter at Stanford, where he meets his biggest nightmare: her well-meaning but socially awkward Silicon Valley billionaire boyfriend, Laird (James Franco). The rivalry develops, and Ned’s panic level goes through the roof when he finds himself lost in this glamorous high-tech world and learns that Laird is about to pop the question.
Plot: A dad forms a bitter rivalry with his daughter's young rich boyfriend.
Directors: John Hamburg
Writers: Jonah Hill (story), John Hamburg (story), Ian Helfer (story), John Hamburg (screenplay), Ian Helfer (screenplay)
Actors: Zoey Deutch, James Franco, Bryan Cranston, Megan Mullally
Release Date: 2016-12-23
- NieR: Automata (2017) – Game Review - March 24, 2017
- CHIPS (2017) – Movie Review - March 24, 2017
- Wednesday 13 Reveals New Album Details, Drops Video for “What the Night Brings” - March 24, 2017
- RAMMSTEIN TO RELEASE CONCERT FILM MASTERPIECE RAMMSTEIN PARIS ON MAY 19 - March 24, 2017
- House of Lords “Saint Of The Lost Souls” Available Today on Frontiers Music Srl - March 24, 2017
- We’ve made some changes – come try them out - March 17, 2017
- Trove Officially Launches on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One - March 15, 2017
- Hot Games on the Horizon and we cannot wait to play them - March 15, 2017
- Viktor, a Steampunk Adventure is coming to Steam on March 17, 2017 - March 15, 2017
- ALESTORM – NEW ALBUM ‘NO GRAVE BUT THE SEA’! - March 10, 2017