HIT THE DECK — RAGEQUIT’S STRIKE VECTOR EX AVAILABLE NOW EXCLUSIVELY ON PLAYSTATION®4
New Gameplay Trailer Features Bad A$ Aerial Mech Combat; Launches With 30% Discount
Paris, France — August 30, 2016 — Indie game studio RageQuit Corporation announced today that Strike Vector EX, the fully-loaded aerial-combat game, is available now on PlayStation®4, computer entertainment system. To celebrate the release, Strike Vector EX is available for download at $10.49, that’s 30% off retail price for a limited time. The re-imagined PlayStation®4 version will deliver a new story-driven single-player campaign, customizable Vectors, an excellent off-line Skirmish mode, and an ultimate online multiplayer mode.
Watch the new all-action Strike Vector EX gameplay trailer HERE: youtu.be/RRh7uyidnE0
“Bringing the excitement of aerial mech combat to the PS4 at 60fps took a lot of hard work, but it was definitely worth it as you’ll see in Strike Vector EX,” said Paul Chadeisson, cofounder and concept design, Ragequit Corporation. “We’re extremely proud of the improvements we have made to multiplayer options, as well as the new single-player campaign mode and we can’t wait to jump online against other Vector pilots around the world!”
Strike Vector EX is a competitive first-person aerial-combat game that hosts dizzying dogfights with battle-heavy aircraft. Bursting with customizable mech-inspired ships, Strike Vector EX disrupts the air combat genre through a combination of precision mechanics, imaginative vehicle designs, and stunning, fast-paced multiplayer fights.
Strike Vector EX Key Features:
- Robust Multiplayer: Up to 12 players will vie in the ultimate fast-paced mech dogfight
- New Story Mode: Players will experience a unique story spread across 15 missions, packed with survival, attack, destroy, duel and other diverse gameplay styles against relentless AI
- Next Gen Graphics: Take your aerial dog fighting skills to the next generation of consoles featuring gorgeous and diverse floating warscapes and wild mech-inspired aircrafts
- Customization: Enter the garage and load out the ships with up to 10,000 different weapon, special items, and armor combinations to find the perfect killing machine
- Tactical Gameplay: Perfect the art of high-speed attacks and mid-air VTOL tactics using the environment to skillfully defeat foes
- Generous Game Modes: Tired of smacking the competition around? Explore a vast set gameplay modes including Elimination, Defense, Survival, Duel and many more ways to satisfy the competitive spirit
- Maps: Never grow tired of destroying friends in mid-air with 15 diverse and challenging multiplayer maps
RageQuit Corporation’s debut PS4™ game has been fine-tuned to provide instant feedback and tight console controls for players to light up each other amidst futuristic, industrial structures. Players gear up their ships with a vast array of weapons and equipment to deploy specific strategies for each mission (paired with personal, bada$$ styles) and to engage in frenetic online multiplayer skirmishes.
Strike Vector EX is available now for PS4™. For more on RageQuit Corporation, like it on Facebook, follow it on Twitter, and check it out on YouTube and Twitch.TV.
# # #
ABOUT RAGEQUIT CORPORATION
RageQuit Corporation is a small independent video games studio based in Paris, France created by veterans of the industry. The team is composed of passionate gamers who want to create fun, hardcore games. The core members have worked for renowned studios such as Sony Liverpool (formerly Psygnosis), Evolution Studios, Quantic Dream, Dontnod, Darkworks, Nadeo, Ubisoft, Atari, Ankama and Infogrames. The team has contributed to big license games such as Motorstorm Apocalypse, Remember Me, I am Alive, Coldfear, the Amerzone, SSX, Rayman, Ghost Recon, Tony Hawk, Moto GP, Burnout, Trackmania, Shootmania and Harry Potter.
ABOUT REVERB TRIPLE XP
An extension of interactive entertainment agency Reverb Communications, Inc., Reverb Triple XP provides a spectrum of services customized to focus on the needs of indie game developers. Reverb Triple XP powers up titles that stand out with excellent gameplay, creative design, and that elusive fun factor. Once chosen, our team of game industry veterans works with the game developers to fully understand and play the title, then execute on world class marketing, PR, social, production and distribution services that are fitting for games of the highest quality.
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker - August 22, 2017
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH NEW WAYS TO EXPERIENCE EOS - August 22, 2017
- New LEGO Worlds Nintendo Switch Teaser Trailer - August 22, 2017
- Batman: The Enemy Within – The Telltale Series - August 22, 2017
- We’ve Started Mountain Biking - August 21, 2017
- Attack on Titan 2 – Game News - August 21, 2017
- Monster Hunter: World – Game News - August 18, 2017
- Spintires: MudRunner – Game News - August 18, 2017
- In Another World With My Smartphone (2017) – Anime Review - August 16, 2017
- Join us in Twitch – We’re Live at least 1 time a day everyday - August 16, 2017