“Cancer is something which affects everyone in one way or another at some point in their lives and we at IOI wanted to do something to help raise money for Cancer research,” said Hannes Seifert, Studio Head at Io-Interactive. “We’re supporting World Cancer Research Fund by giving away some fun free Holiday content to all HITMAN players and we ask you in return if you want to donate to a great cause, to give what you can via WCRF-UK.ORG/HITMAN”.
The mission, ‘Holiday Hoarders’ is new bespoke content set in Paris. Using the Showstopper mission as a backdrop, Paris has been given a festive overhaul with Christmas trees, decorations and presents throughout the Palace. Unfortunately not everyone at the fashion show is there to spread festive joy. Two thieves have gained entrance to the fashion show event and are stealing presents. As Agent 47, it’s your job to stop them. Feel free to open up some of the presents you find as some of the content will be handy to get the job done…..oh and listen out for the sleigh bells for a surprise guest, whose suit might come in handy…!
Holiday Hoarders will be available via a game update on December 13th for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
This partnership was enabled and supported by Playmob. Playmob are a cause marketing platform connecting Games, Brands and Charities. For more information visit www.playmob.com
HITMAN is the sixth game in the blockbuster series and is the culmination of a journey started by Io-Interactive more than 17 years ago. It builds on the critically acclaimed and commercially successful foundation of games like Silent Assassin, Blood Money and the recent Hitman: Absolution.
About World Cancer Research Fund
For over 25 years, World Cancer Research Fund has been the UK’s leading charity dedicated to the prevention of cancer through diet, weight and physical activity. By funding and supporting research, developing policy recommendations and providing health information, we have ensured that people can make informed lifestyle choices to reduce their risk of developing a preventable cancer. As we look forward to our next 25 years, our scientific research ensures that we will continue to have the latest and most authoritative information at our fingertips, all underpinned by independent expert advice.
Io-Interactive, a Square Enix Studio, is the creative force behind some of the most talked-about multiplatform videogames to emerge in the last decade. Starting with the praised and ground-breaking Hitman series, Io-Interactive has since developed the cult classic “Freedom Fighters”, the controversial “Kane & Lynch” series and the adorable “Mini-Ninjas”. Dedication to creating original IP and unforgettable characters and experiences are the hallmarks of Io-Interactive.
Hitman © 2016 Io-Interactive A/S. All rights reserved. IO-INTERACTIVE and the IO logo are trademarks of Io-Interactive A/S. AGENT 47, HITMAN and the HITMAN logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Limited. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Co. Holdings Ltd. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017