Today we’re releasing new details for the third bonus HITMAN mission, ‘Landslide’, which is released this January 31st:
In Sapienza the sun is about to set, the locals have gathered in the piazza for a small concert by the harbour.
Marco Abiatti – a wealthy businessman with mafia ties turned right-wing politician, has staged an early evening event near Sapienza’s beach.
Agent 47 must ensure this would-be patrician does not become mayor.
In addition, the ninteenth Elusive Target, The Blackmailer, is now live in Paris across all platforms. A briefing video is available online and in-game to help players determine the approximate location of the target. Players will need to own HITMAN Intro Pack in order to access this content.
This mission has two objectives:
(1) Eliminate Walter Williams & (2) Retrieve Memory Stick
*The Elusive Target is available for 240 hours.
Elusive Targets are part of the live content being published for HITMAN in-between episodes and represent a new game mode debuting for players. They are not going to be easy but if you can prove yourself, you’ll earn in-game rewards for completing Elusive Target contracts.
The Elusive Targets are specially crafted, unique targets, which come with particular rules:
· An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience
· They are available for a limited time only in game
· Intel on the target will be limited
· They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them
· Plan accordingly before you engage your target
· Your target can only die once
· If you die during the mission, that’s it
· When the time runs out, they are gone for good
· If you fail, there are no second chances
Don’t miss out.
Start time: Friday, January 27th 13:00 GMT / 14:00 CET
End time: Monday, February 6th 13:00 GMT / 14:00 CET
HITMAN is available on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Windows PC.
HITMAN – The Complete First Season: SteelBook Edition is available on disc January 31st.
Hitman © 2016 Io-Interactive A/S. All rights reserved. IO-INTERACTIVE and the IO logo are trademarks of Io-Interactive A/S. AGENT 47, HITMAN and the HITMAN logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Limited. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Co. Holdings Ltd. The “PS” Family logo are registered trademarks and “PS4” is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.