Everyday we get asked to write reviews on games, movies, music, and much more; though god forbid we dont give the product 5 stars. Today we don’t live in a world where a review on a review site can really be trusted because the honest result is the people who wrote the review were compensated to post such nice things. Let’s take any movie that is in any way affiliated with Arnold Schwarzenegger or Sylvester Stallone and look at the reviews on imdb, rotten tomatoes and more. 99% of the reviews on any of the movies affiliated with those actors are purchased reviews, in fact quite a few of those films got busted on imdb for having fake reviews. Then there’s sites like Metacritic which actually asked me to remove a review because it made a film look bad that they were highly marketing, I deleted my account and won’t support such a site. And let’s not forget the flooded reviews bashing Suicide Squad with the reasons of they didnt like Batman vs Superman, talk about ignorance at it’s finest. So to the point….
We write real honest reviews, we don’t like to write bad reviews so we tend to try and avoid bad crap like movie titles such as Sharknado, The Expendables, well you get my drift. Most of the time we get some real good people seeking press on indie games/movie/album, and a decent few have hit 3 to 5 stars in our opinion. Though we can say that if it isn’t rated 5 stars we tend to start getting a ton of emails asking us to alter the review, or messages like we made this change in it now so can you re-review etc. Then of course we also get those that send hate mail and that try and spam our system, well this totally makes me want to promote that product, I guess if a company harasses us to do something for free for them we should totally bend over for them; naa the outcome is we put those companies in a list of “Do Not Work With”. This list is not just our list, it is a list that is also viewed by anyone we work with. Makes our days go so much nicer afterwards.
Reviewing something is doing so from a personal prospective, and my opinion cannot be bought. People that love games, music, movies, etc need a real answer as to if something is good or not from a real person. No one needs stock piled big words to entice them into purchasing shit after shit; the world is tired of getting the same ole recycled crap everyday. So my point is, if you’re wanting a review and I’m taking the time out of my life to write it for you; don’t be butt hurt in the end if it isn’t a 5 star review. On that point let’s look at the star rating system and what it means.
(1 Star = SUX, 2 Star = Didn’t Like It, 3 Stars = Liked It, 4 Stars = Really Liked it, 5 Stars = Loved It)
okay so I hope I made my point clear, time to rest.
Hugs and love.
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018