- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017
“The name of House Of Lords is synonymous to quality, excellent melodies, power and passion in the melodic hard rock scene. “Saint Of The Lost Souls” is yet another great record for this legendary band that can’t be missed by any fan of this genre.”
“This album as it strikes the perfect balance between emotional ballads and driving melodic metal..”
“Saint Of The Lost Souls is signature House Of Lords: spot on AOR melodic hard rock in the best entertaining tradition.”
-DangerDog Music Reviews
“Saint Of The Lost Souls”, the highly anticipated tenth studio album fromHouse Of Lords has been released today via Frontiers Music Srl.
“Saint of the Lost Souls” can be ordered here: http://radi.al/SaintoftheLostSouls and at the links below.
Stream the album on Spotify: http://radi.al/SotLSSpotify
Be sure to check out House of Lords’ video for “Harlequin” HERE
Recorded and produced by the band’s singer and mastermind James Christian, this collection of songs has an incredible flow of up-tempo and mid-tempo rockers mixed with power ballads, which lean a bit more toward keyboards this time around, but without compromising the band’s trademark sound which is based around Jimi Bell’s guitar.
The band has toured relentlessly in Europe and the States in support of their releases and have now become a true staple of the hard rock scene on both continents. House Of Lords stands for superb hooks and majestic atmospheres that bring back the memories of their stellar debut album, monumental guitar riffs and a production to die for. All these ingredients you will find on “Saint Of The Lost Souls” which shines from the first second to the last!
House of Lords debuted in 1989 with the release of their self-titled album, a record which is still regarded as one of the best arena rock releases of the 80’s. The colossal sound, the soaring vocals of James Christian and instrumental capabilities of the band (which featured ex-Angel and Giuffria keyboardist, Gregg Giuffria, along with luminaries Lanny Cordola, Chuck Wright and Ken Mary), were reminiscent of such frontrunners as Whitesnake, Deep Purple and Van Halen and immediately brought the band to the attention of the music media and fans alike.
For More Info Visit: