The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 (2015) – Movie Review
Movie Review –
Such a long wait for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 (2015), was it worth the waiting? To answer that I’d need to point out a few variables. First of all I do give this film credit for the following items: scenery, acting, and pointing out that most of humanity is sheep; that being said let’s get the review going.
We were highly anticipating this film being as where part 1 left off, we had high hopes that part two would at least be as strong as the rest; sadly this film plummeted. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 (2015) is a very slow paced film with 3 actual action scenes; most of the film looks as if it were filmed inside one location of green screens as the cast slowly moved from right to left for scenery alignment. The story was the weakest of all the before films, and it basically ended with with almost 18 minutes of credits.
I’d have to say this film wasn’t worth the wait, I feel that the fans were left hanging to see a very slow money grabbing ending.
Our Rating based on 1-5 Stars: 2.5 stars
IMDB Info –
As the war of Panem escalates to the destruction of other districts, Katniss Everdeen, the reluctant leader of the rebellion, must bring together an army against President Snow, while all she holds dear hangs in the balance.
Plot or Story Line –
After young Katniss Everdeen agrees to be the symbol of rebellion, the Mockingjay, she tries to return Peeta to his normal state, tries to get to the Capitol, and tries to deal with the battles coming her way…but all for her main goal; assassinating President Snow and returning peace to the Districts of Panem. As her squad starts to get smaller and smaller, will she make it to the Capitol? Will she get revenge on Snow? Or will her target change? Will she be with her “Star-Crossed Lover”, Peeta? Or her long time friend, Gale? Deaths, Bombs, Bows and Arrows, A Love Triangle, Hope. What will happen?
- Hatebreed Announce Support Acts for Fall Anniversary Tour - September 12, 2017
- Bloody Zombies Now Available on Major VR Platforms, PlayStation 4 and Steam. - September 12, 2017
- BE A HERO: Hurricane Relief Event - September 12, 2017
- It (2017) – Movie Review - September 8, 2017
- An average day with a beautiful end to it - September 5, 2017
- It has been an unbelievable Journey so far – Cycling - September 3, 2017
- Black Desert Online – Game News - August 29, 2017
- Rune: Ragnarok – Game News - August 29, 2017
- Cycling – We found out why Bikes vary so much in Price – You get what you pay for - August 29, 2017
- Logan Lucky (2017) – Movie Review - August 25, 2017