Hey, gang, our apologies for being so quiet with articles over the last few days; we’ve been very busy. Between working with clients, gaming, watching anime and movies, and of course riding mountain Bikes; it’s been awesome.
On our new bikes we’ve now ridden over 350 miles on them and as of today we’ve been riding mountain bikes for 1 month and 6 days and my total is 400 miles to be exact. The exercise has been awesome and sharing what we’re doing with our newly found friends with the same interest has been an amazing experience. The main group we ride with and spend the most of our time with is CF the group is pushing close to 7k daily active members and we’re all sharing our rides including photos and videos of our trips, it’s an awesome thing to experience the world from this type of view. CF and a bunch of our friends and supporters on Strava have been daily pushing ourselves to be better, faster, and reach longer distances while enjoying the beauty of the world and growing healthier with each pedal and we can’t thank them all enough.
Speaking of thanks, Giant of Scottsdale has been completely amazing to us by keeping our bikes tuned and in check; these guys have become more of an extended family. Then there are Velocity Clips which has been amazing to me since my first purchase, I now ride with the newest prototype phone bracket; highly recommended. Then the support from the awesome true supporters the people who have become Patreons and Gamewisp Subscribers:
- Sinister Guitar Picks
- Annika Blaine
- Jordan Miller
With the help coming in from Patreon and Gamewisp it’ll help to keep waters, clothes, Gu Energy, Protein Supplements, Shoes and other gear needed to continue to ride; thank you from all of our hearts goes out to these awesome supporters.
Daily we ride, we go all over the place and each day is an adventure to enjoy and we share it via photos and sometimes videos; once we get GoPro we will do more videos. Thanks, everyone and to keep up with what we’re doing via mountain biking, cycling, walking, running, swimming, or snowboarding become a Patreon today to get all the scoop.
- Ultimate trivia game It’s Quiz Time out now on Xbox One - December 15, 2017
- Powerful Skills Revealed in New Extinction Trailer - December 15, 2017
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017