HIT pushes mobile graphics to the next level, delivering an unbelievable and eye-popping visual quality to iOS and Android devices that fit in your pocket.
To celebrate the incredible download figure, Nexon will be hosting a number of in-game events and giveaways throughout the month of September, and players can kit their Heroes out in two brand new costumes.
From the 8th to the 28th September, players will have the opportunity to get their hands on a variety of items and exclusive discounts, including a huge 50% discount on Weapon and Armor Enhancement and Jewel Synthesis. Furthermore, the drop rate will be doubled for Immortal Weapon and Armor from premium cards.
Additionally, loyal players who play log in to the game consecutively for seven days will get their hands on a variety of rewards including Gold, Gems, Legendary+ Armor Card and more. Moreover, players can get an Immortal Weapon Selection card if players reach level 65 until 25th September.
There really has never been a better time to get in on the beautifully visceral action – so join five million users and begin your incredible tale today!
Stay up to date on the latest HIT news by liking the game on Facebook and following HIT on Twitter, and for more information including character details, trailers, screenshots, concept art, upcoming events and more, visit the game’s official website: hitmobile.nexon.com.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017