HIT pushes mobile graphics to the next level, delivering an unbelievable and eye-popping visual quality to iOS and Android devices that fit in your pocket.
To celebrate the incredible download figure, Nexon will be hosting a number of in-game events and giveaways throughout the month of September, and players can kit their Heroes out in two brand new costumes.
From the 8th to the 28th September, players will have the opportunity to get their hands on a variety of items and exclusive discounts, including a huge 50% discount on Weapon and Armor Enhancement and Jewel Synthesis. Furthermore, the drop rate will be doubled for Immortal Weapon and Armor from premium cards.
Additionally, loyal players who play log in to the game consecutively for seven days will get their hands on a variety of rewards including Gold, Gems, Legendary+ Armor Card and more. Moreover, players can get an Immortal Weapon Selection card if players reach level 65 until 25th September.
There really has never been a better time to get in on the beautifully visceral action – so join five million users and begin your incredible tale today!
Stay up to date on the latest HIT news by liking the game on Facebook and following HIT on Twitter, and for more information including character details, trailers, screenshots, concept art, upcoming events and more, visit the game’s official website: hitmobile.nexon.com.
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017