Jason Bourne (2016) – Movie Review
Movie Review –
We’ve always enjoyed the Jason Bourne films excluding The Bourne Legacy which was horribly done. We almost didn’t watch this film Jason Bourne (2016) due to the 2012 film within the series, though sort of glad we did.
Jason Bourne (2016) was a nicely done film keeping the story going, and through most of the movie it was completely enjoyable (the expected and predictable) as we continued watching till then end where it all sort of went sour.
This film is like the rest with the over the top action, the cast on point as always, though the ending as usual has that… (superman has to fight a jar of peanut butter in the end and it is the hardest fight of the movie) situation; the wow/omg/ why do they do that to us factor seems to kill films quick and of course they done it with Jason Bourne (2016) too. Also a must point out item is you can tell the film was being rushed once it hit have way, it’s as if they were running out of time or way over budget and had to close things out a bit faster.
For the most part Jason Bourne (2016) was fairly enjoyable and worth seeing, those items listed above were just points that almost made us stop watching.
Our Rating based on 1-5 Stars: 3.5 stars
IMDB Info –
The CIA’s most dangerous former operative is drawn out of hiding to uncover more explosive truths about his past.
Plot or Story Line –
Jason Bourne is again being hunted by the CIA. It begins when Nicky Parson a former CIA operative who helped Bourne who then went under and now works with a man who’s a whistle blower and is out to expose the CIA’s black ops. So Nicky hacks into the CIA and downloads everything on all their Black Ops including Treadstone which Bourne was a part of. And Heather Lee, a CIA agent discovers the hack and brings it to the attention of CIA Director Dewey, the man behind the Black Ops. He then orders Parsons be found and hopefully Bourne too.
- Defile Your Sanity with Outlast 2 and Outlast Trinity on April 25th - April 24, 2017
- REMOTHERED: TORMENTED FATHERS comes to Steam Greenlight - April 24, 2017
- H1Z1: King of the Kill – Game News - April 24, 2017
- We’re Expanding again - April 24, 2017
- It’s been very busy at WoodBangers Entertainment - April 20, 2017
- The Dark Tapes (2017) – Movie Review - April 12, 2017
- Icon for Hire Touring This Spring - April 4, 2017
- NIER: AUTOMATA SHIPMENTS AND DIGITAL SALES EXCEED ONE MILLION - April 4, 2017
- Willy-Nilly Knight is coming - April 4, 2017
- Miko Mole Just Released In North America - April 4, 2017