J!NX RELEASES NEW LINE OF LICENSED WORLD OF WARCRAFT: LEGION APPAREL AND ACCESSORIES
SAN DIEGO — Aug. 26, 2016 — Jinx Inc. (stylized J!NX) has launched its latest line of licensed apparel and accessories in celebration of and featuring imagery from Blizzard Entertainment’s upcoming game expansion, World of Warcraft: Legion.
J!NX’s newest World of Warcraft gear echoes the glowing green wrath of the infamous Illidan Stormrage and his army of warglaive-wielding Demon Hunters, the game’s next playable class, as well as the demonic magic of the warlock Gul’dan and the monstrous Burning Legion. A wide variety of fel energy-infused men’s and women’s t-shirts, hoodies, hats, key chains and more are available online today at JINX.COM.
J!NX has been creating high-quality creative merchandise for fans of the hugely popular online game World of Warcraft for years, as well as all other Blizzard titles, including Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, StarCraft II and Diablo III.
J!NX, a leader in gaming products, currently produces apparel, toys and accessories for more than 35 different licenses. Complete with an in-house J!NX brand, the company has been rapidly expanding in the gaming market since being founded in 1999.
- Hatebreed Announce Support Acts for Fall Anniversary Tour - September 12, 2017
- Bloody Zombies Now Available on Major VR Platforms, PlayStation 4 and Steam. - September 12, 2017
- BE A HERO: Hurricane Relief Event - September 12, 2017
- It (2017) – Movie Review - September 8, 2017
- An average day with a beautiful end to it - September 5, 2017
- It has been an unbelievable Journey so far – Cycling - September 3, 2017
- Black Desert Online – Game News - August 29, 2017
- Rune: Ragnarok – Game News - August 29, 2017
- Cycling – We found out why Bikes vary so much in Price – You get what you pay for - August 29, 2017
- Logan Lucky (2017) – Movie Review - August 25, 2017