J!NX RELEASES NEW LINE OF LICENSED WORLD OF WARCRAFT: LEGION APPAREL AND ACCESSORIES
SAN DIEGO — Aug. 26, 2016 — Jinx Inc. (stylized J!NX) has launched its latest line of licensed apparel and accessories in celebration of and featuring imagery from Blizzard Entertainment’s upcoming game expansion, World of Warcraft: Legion.
J!NX’s newest World of Warcraft gear echoes the glowing green wrath of the infamous Illidan Stormrage and his army of warglaive-wielding Demon Hunters, the game’s next playable class, as well as the demonic magic of the warlock Gul’dan and the monstrous Burning Legion. A wide variety of fel energy-infused men’s and women’s t-shirts, hoodies, hats, key chains and more are available online today at JINX.COM.
J!NX has been creating high-quality creative merchandise for fans of the hugely popular online game World of Warcraft for years, as well as all other Blizzard titles, including Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, StarCraft II and Diablo III.
J!NX, a leader in gaming products, currently produces apparel, toys and accessories for more than 35 different licenses. Complete with an in-house J!NX brand, the company has been rapidly expanding in the gaming market since being founded in 1999.
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017