‘Joe’s Diner’, Built Upon An Ancient Indian Burial Ground Is Full Of Secrets To Unveil As You Slug The Nightshift As Waiter On PS4®
San Francisco, CA, January 24th 2017: Indie game developer and publisher UIG Entertainment is proud to announce the official release of Joe’s Diner to the PlayStation® store in North America. Previously released onto PC via STEAM™, Joe’s Diner challenges you to make peace between two rival chieftains laid to rest on an old Indian burial ground.
Check out the game trailer here.
Somewhere along the venerable Route 7, in the middle of nowhere, you will find Joe’s Diner. As an employee working the graveyard shift for the next month, your primary task is to keep the tables clean, no tough challenge at all it seems …
Unfortunately, there is a rub to it. The old Diner has its foundation upon the site of a former Indian cemetery. Amongst the buried, two rival chieftains are laid to rest while alive each could not stand the other. One chieftain endeavors only to rest in peace. The other, a prankster both in life and the afterlife, is prone to ruffle the feathers of his fellow chief. You are caught in the middle and need to discover ways to make peace between the two chieftains while unveiling the secrets of the burial site.
• Work over 30 night shifts as a Holiday replacement in Joe’s Diner
• Keep things calm to not incur the angry chieftains’ wrath
• Atmospheric graphics with fantastic lighting
• Innovative gameplay
• Deactivate all objects after the chieftain does his monkey business
• Premium sound scenery and effects
• From the makers of “Pineview Drive”
Download Joe’s Diner today:
Journalists interested in further information, additional assets or access to review code on PS4® are welcome to contact GAME PROMOTER™ by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Members of the press are encouraged to visit the publishers Facebook for recent news and updates.
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018