Lodz, Poland – September 22, 2016 – Efektpol VR, a young Polish developer of video games has announced that its new game – Jumping Back – will be released on 29th of September 2016 for the Android devices. Shortly after that, it will become available also for the iOS platform. The game will be available for free. Today the studio released some screenshots for you to browse through – the Twitter account for the game launched as well.
Jumping Back is a mobile video game, in which player assumes a role of a brave mechanic. The action takes place in Los Angeles, and takes us in the future, to the year 2019. In the futuristic world, technology went crazy – all the electronic devices started a rebellion with a Bad Robot as their leader. In this hostile environment, we meet our protagonist – passionate mechanic with a brave heart. Seeing the beautiful lady getting kidnapped by the evil robot, he darts himself into the dangerous pursuit. He needs to rescue a girl, defeat a robot and save the world! But how will that end for him? It all depends on the players!
Jumping Back is a very dynamic and intuitive game (one-touch controls), in which our task is simple (but is it, actually?) – we need to jump between the ever-moving elevators to chase the robot. The trick is that it is getting harder and harder. The game was equipped in the high quality pixelart graphics and the easy for ear soundtrack, which brings back past, bringing the memories of legendary retro games back to life. Jumping Back is fun, dynamic and – what’s the most important – highly addictive. You will always want to get this „one point more” and to get closer to the evil robot. What’s even more interesting, it has even more endings than a well-known classic – Blade Runner – and we are totally serious!
Jumping Back will release on 29th of September 2016, exclusively for Android devices. Shortly after that, it should embark on a new quest on the App Store market.
About Efektpol VR
Efektpol is a fast-growing company, which focuses on the production of games and movies. It was founded in 2012 by Marcin Nowak and has already made an appearance on the market. Situated in Lodz (Poland), it is developing dynamically. Currently it is working on the few mobile productions and a larger game called New Life, which is currently its largest project. More information about both the company and its games can be found at efektpol.com.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017