The Jungle Book (2016) – Movie Review
Movie Review –
When I was young The Jungle Book was one of my favorite animated films, and now to be able to see that very film brought life; it was amazing. The Jungle Book (2016) has the perfect cast to fit the voices for each individual character and the graphic work was perfect and on point. Typically in a film like this I’d see a ton of flaws, I did see a quick frame slip and of course an audio hiccup in a few spots; but with all of the happenings taking place within the film it’s hard to catch.
There isn’t much more to actually say about The Jungle Book (2016), other than it is a great film and it followed the originally beautifully. The Jungle Book (2016) is a film that any movie goer would enjoy.
Our Rating based on 1-5 stars: 5 Stars
IMDB Info –
After a threat from the tiger Shere Khan forces him to flee the jungle, a man-cub named Mowgli embarks on a journey of self discovery with the help of panther, Bagheera, and free spirited bear, Baloo.
Plot or Story Line –
The man-cub Mowgli flees the jungle after a threat from the tiger Shere Khan. Guided by Bagheera the panther and the bear Baloo, Mowgli embarks on a journey of self-discovery, though he also meets creatures who don’t have his best interests at heart.
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017