January 3, 2017 – Stevens Point, WI – Mind Grown Software LLC has launched a Kickstarter campaign to their 2.5D space based territorial action rogue-lite, Convicted Galaxy. The campaign goal is $10,225 and has various rewards that allow backers to add content to the game.
Some of the rewards include beta access, naming a Planet, naming a Star System, adding an individual’s name to the story, all the way up to writing a unique Mission Log that is directly related to gameplay.
After an emergency evacuation of a deep space prison ship, the player is stranded in an unknown galaxy full of escaped prisoners who grow stronger with every passing moment. With the primary goal to escape the galaxy, the player must build space stations, upgrade their ship, and dogfight prisoner’s ships on their way. Take risks when necessary, but don’t forget that you only have one chance.
Availability/System Requirements: Convicted Galaxy is set for a May 2017 launch. The release version of the game will run on Windows, Mac, and Linux with DirectX 9.0c or OpenGL equivalent support. Minimum expected hardware requirements may be found at the Convicted Galaxy Steam store page, http://store.steampowered.com/app/545840.
Mind Grown Software LLC is a small three person indie development studio believing small ideas can be grown into meaningful experience for others. Their goal is to create fun, interactive software for growing minds of all ages. You can find out more about them at their website, www.mindgrownsoftware.com .
Convicted Galaxy Kickstarter page http://www.convictedgalaxy.com/launch .
Convicted Galaxy Steam store page http://store.steampowered.com/app/545840.
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker - August 22, 2017
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH NEW WAYS TO EXPERIENCE EOS - August 22, 2017
- New LEGO Worlds Nintendo Switch Teaser Trailer - August 22, 2017
- Batman: The Enemy Within – The Telltale Series - August 22, 2017
- We’ve Started Mountain Biking - August 21, 2017
- Attack on Titan 2 – Game News - August 21, 2017
- Monster Hunter: World – Game News - August 18, 2017
- Spintires: MudRunner – Game News - August 18, 2017
- In Another World With My Smartphone (2017) – Anime Review - August 16, 2017
- Join us in Twitch – We’re Live at least 1 time a day everyday - August 16, 2017