Killer Instinct: Season 2
First out of the gate I honestly didn’t like this game, it reminded me too much of Mortal Kombat. After I really started playing it I realized why it reminded me of so many games back in the day and that is because this game is from back in the day. Back in the day of Nintendo…. I played so much games back then I can’t even remember the names but yes this was one of them. Recently we had started playing Killer Instinct Season 2 on XBOXONE, after getting it as a free game via the Gold Membership. Once I downloaded the game in order to really do anything I had to purchase a character pack.
Well we played the game on multiplayer mode and ran into some really cool gaming friends which knew a low about Killer Instinct and they were kind enough to help us get to playing it. The next day we bought the character package and it was on like Donkey Kong, we were playing all night. This game is fun with it’s basic 6 button pattern the challenge is to be able to counter move your opponent and if you cant’t, your ass gets handed to you lol.
Love this game if you dont have it grab it, if you do add us on XBOX Live and let’s play, you can join our tournaments and play with some really cools peeps by going to twitch.tv/woodbangers
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017