The Killing (2011–2014) – TV Series Review
The Review –
The Killing (2011–2014) is an americanized version or adaptation based on the original TV Series The Killing (2007–2012) “Forbrydelsen” (original title). When I started watching The Killing (2011–2014) from the Plot to the ending, I had many thoughts I wanted to express. The Pilot you can see so much potential, yet some things were just not quite there. It’s as if the scriptwriters didn’t have enough content per actor, some direction wasn’t pointed out as well; many things stuck out but the story was interesting. At first I thought, maybe the actors just werent that great but I was wrong on that as the show progressed. Season 1 to the end of Season Two were focused on one case, and in every episode when ya thought you knew what was going on, the plot thickened. The Killing (2011–2014) certainly had a plan and that plan was working, this show kept me glued to the tube checking it out all the way to the ending episodes on the final season.
The cast in The Killing (2011–2014) turned out to be perfect, the stories or scripts were going well but over time you could see this was a writer/direction issue within the show; though the show was great enough that it no longer mattered. I believe what this show was from start to finish was an absolute beautiful show, I loved the suspense, the characters, the stories; and like all good shows they end fast.
Our Rating based on 1-5 stars: 5 Stars
IMDB Info –
A police investigation, the saga of a grieving family, and a Seattle mayoral campaign all interlock after the body of 17-year-old Rosie Larsen is found in the trunk of a submerged car.
Plot or Story Line –
In Seattle, Det. Sarah Linden is on what is supposed to be her last day on the job. She and her son Jack are supposed to leave that evening to join her fiancé in Sonoma. Her replacement, Det. Stephen Holder, is ready to take over but they answer a call from a patrol car who have found a bloodied sweater in a field. When the missing girl, Rosie Larsen, is found in the trunk of a car at the bottom of a lake it turns out the car is registered to the campaign committee for councilman Darren Richmond, who is running for mayor. Linden delays her departure for what she hopes will be only a few days.
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017
- LONG AWAITED FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION ARRIVES NEXT MONTH - September 20, 2017
- It’s been an awesome ride so far - September 19, 2017
- Hatebreed Announce Support Acts for Fall Anniversary Tour - September 12, 2017
- Bloody Zombies Now Available on Major VR Platforms, PlayStation 4 and Steam. - September 12, 2017
- BE A HERO: Hurricane Relief Event - September 12, 2017
- It (2017) – Movie Review - September 8, 2017
- An average day with a beautiful end to it - September 5, 2017
- It has been an unbelievable Journey so far – Cycling - September 3, 2017