The Killing (2011–2014) – TV Series Review
The Review –
The Killing (2011–2014) is an americanized version or adaptation based on the original TV Series The Killing (2007–2012) “Forbrydelsen” (original title). When I started watching The Killing (2011–2014) from the Plot to the ending, I had many thoughts I wanted to express. The Pilot you can see so much potential, yet some things were just not quite there. It’s as if the scriptwriters didn’t have enough content per actor, some direction wasn’t pointed out as well; many things stuck out but the story was interesting. At first I thought, maybe the actors just werent that great but I was wrong on that as the show progressed. Season 1 to the end of Season Two were focused on one case, and in every episode when ya thought you knew what was going on, the plot thickened. The Killing (2011–2014) certainly had a plan and that plan was working, this show kept me glued to the tube checking it out all the way to the ending episodes on the final season.
The cast in The Killing (2011–2014) turned out to be perfect, the stories or scripts were going well but over time you could see this was a writer/direction issue within the show; though the show was great enough that it no longer mattered. I believe what this show was from start to finish was an absolute beautiful show, I loved the suspense, the characters, the stories; and like all good shows they end fast.
Our Rating based on 1-5 stars: 5 Stars
IMDB Info –
A police investigation, the saga of a grieving family, and a Seattle mayoral campaign all interlock after the body of 17-year-old Rosie Larsen is found in the trunk of a submerged car.
Plot or Story Line –
In Seattle, Det. Sarah Linden is on what is supposed to be her last day on the job. She and her son Jack are supposed to leave that evening to join her fiancé in Sonoma. Her replacement, Det. Stephen Holder, is ready to take over but they answer a call from a patrol car who have found a bloodied sweater in a field. When the missing girl, Rosie Larsen, is found in the trunk of a car at the bottom of a lake it turns out the car is registered to the campaign committee for councilman Darren Richmond, who is running for mayor. Linden delays her departure for what she hopes will be only a few days.
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017