Kite is a nostalgic twin-stick shooter with easy-to-learn, difficult-to-master gameplay set to release on Early Access Nov. 11th. Dripping with retro-future aesthetics, Kite’s lush pixel art and original synthwave score provide the perfect setting for a deep Action RPG adventure.
“Kite/Kiting (definition) [kahyt][noun]: the action of running away from a moving object while simultaneously taking action to affect that object.”
Take on the role of Mags, droid pilot and scientist, tasked with operating the only functioning droid remaining after a massive robot rebellion at the secret base Arch City. Utilize a fantastic arsenal of weapons and level up by clearing huge enemy waves and completing objectives. Find new synergies in the 4-branch, 76-point skill tree and choose between a myriad of play styles, upgrading gear accordingly.
Massive destructible pixel art environments
Frenzied objective based combat
All original retro-future synthwave score and 3D SFX
Rescued scientists recycle scrap reclaimed from battle into gear
Endless customization and viable build choices
Flexible scoring system rewards thorough players & speed runners
- Crushing enemy lineup of bots, droids, turrets, & huge bosses!
Kite will be on display live at Eugene Comicon (Eucon) in Oregon for release Nov 11th: http://www.eugenecomiccon.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017