Kite is a nostalgic twin-stick shooter with easy-to-learn, difficult-to-master gameplay set to release on Early Access Nov. 11th. Dripping with retro-future aesthetics, Kite’s lush pixel art and original synthwave score provide the perfect setting for a deep Action RPG adventure.
“Kite/Kiting (definition) [kahyt][noun]: the action of running away from a moving object while simultaneously taking action to affect that object.”
Take on the role of Mags, droid pilot and scientist, tasked with operating the only functioning droid remaining after a massive robot rebellion at the secret base Arch City. Utilize a fantastic arsenal of weapons and level up by clearing huge enemy waves and completing objectives. Find new synergies in the 4-branch, 76-point skill tree and choose between a myriad of play styles, upgrading gear accordingly.
Massive destructible pixel art environments
Frenzied objective based combat
All original retro-future synthwave score and 3D SFX
Rescued scientists recycle scrap reclaimed from battle into gear
Endless customization and viable build choices
Flexible scoring system rewards thorough players & speed runners
- Crushing enemy lineup of bots, droids, turrets, & huge bosses!
Kite will be on display live at Eugene Comicon (Eucon) in Oregon for release Nov 11th: http://www.eugenecomiccon.com
Contact us at email@example.com
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018