Legen-dairy game about a bazooka-wielding cow launches on Steam.
Blamdown: Udder Fury is not your average indie game. In fact, it’s a lot more amoosing than any twin stick featuring bovines this year. Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be a cow whose girlfriend meats an unfortunate end in a meat grinder? Look no further!
“Blamdown: Udder Fury is a fast-paced twin stick shooter about a cow with a bazooka and a lust for revenge.”
Steer our horned heroine Moonalisa on her quest for vengeance: Jump on top of buildings, shoot down jetpack-powered rocket troopers and fight elite Segway soldiers while hamburgers rain from the sky. Battle your way across the American continent to free animal kind from human oppression!
- Fully destructible environments: Blow up buildings, bad guys and your neighbors picket fence.
- Unlock a myriad of Mootations to enhance your cow and her guns.
- Choose Enemy Upgrades: The more you destroy, the bigger their budget becomes. You choose how they spend it!
End the reign of the meat eaters and have a blast doing so! Follow the story of Moonalisas rampage to the bitter end and learn just how much chaos one cow can create. It’s a lot. Cown’t on it.
About Guru Games:
Guru Games is the award winning indie developer behind the 2015 first person puzzler Magnetic: Cage Closed and Medusa’s Labyrinth, the most downloaded horror game on Steam in 2016. Why the are making a game about a cow with a bazooka is a mystery to everyone, especially themselves.
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017