Hey gang, yup we’re still sick with the flu; it’s the 3rd time that I (Matty) has gotten the flu since Dec 2017 which were all back to back. Aside from the flu, a few things have popped up that I personally have been waiting to hear about for a bit and if they go as hoped, then woot life is certainly going to be taking a big change.
As the years go by Annika and I have started spending more and more time focusing on what we want to do with the rest of our lives and honestly the idea of spending our days and nights on the computer aren’t the plan. We’ve spent years upon years on our computers in all aspects of the entertainment and tech world doing all we can to help companies and creative people take their project to the next level, we’re finally going to be slowing this down and spending more time in just the things that make us happy.
When we brought WoodBangers Entertainment online the extra long hours kicked in and we didn’t really have time to do what made us happy even though the fields of work were where our heart was; it just made everything feel like work versus having a life away from work. The goal from here on out is we will be spending more time on #TeamMattyAndAnnika than anything else on the planet.
What changes are coming? As for our site WoodBangers Entertainment, we will start removing weight off of the site to keep the workload down to a relaxing task. In doing this we will start by removing all articles from our site that are older than 1 year, and from here on out when a story reaches its age of 12 months it will auto-delete itself to keep the clutter of our server down.
We will be more selective of what news we will share so we wont be posting as many articles as fast.
As for our Tech side of things with WoodBangers Entertainment, what changes are being made? We are taking less and less projects on and in the progress of cutting some of the weight off of our studio by finishing dropping some of our current projects. Basically the point is we’re simplifying the workload so we have more free time to do as we want.
Today we will start clearing out old articles from the website which will take more than 1 terabyte of space from our server, woot now that’s a good start.
Have an awesome day everyone and thanks for being so supportive, don’t forget our stream schedule will be changing a bit as stated a few weeks back, all changes will be showing in our current events lists.
- For the love of the Suffering the training wheels have been removed #adventurecycling - February 17, 2018
- What’s Up. - February 2, 2018
- Let’s bring in 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018