Life is Strange – Game Review
Review: Life is Strange is a great game, based on choices that you make is how the game may be played. It has the functionality of Beyond: Two Souls as well as the 3rd person view mode. You can rewind back in time to change the outcome. Highly recommend this game, we had a blast going through it. You can grab it on Steam with easy and instantly be playing it.
About the Game: Life is Strange is a five part episodic game that sets out to revolutionize story based choice and consequence games by allowing the player to rewind time and affect the past, present and future.
You are Max, a photography senior who saves her old friend Chloe by discovering she can rewind time. The pair soon find themselves exposed to the darker side of Arcadia Bay as they uncover the disturbing truth behind the sudden disappearance of a fellow student.
Meanwhile, Max begins to have premonitions as she struggles to understand the implications of her power. She must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
• A beautifully written modern adventure game
• Rewind time to change the course of events.
• Multiple endings depending on the choices you make.
• Striking, hand-painted visuals
• Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack
- No Man’s Sky – Game Review - August 26, 2016
- LEECHER – MUSIC REVIEW - August 26, 2016
- Golf With Your Friends – Game Review - August 23, 2016
- The Game Quantum – Game Review - July 19, 2016
- ONION FORCE – Steam Game Review - July 18, 2016
- FUN WITH LETTERS – Game Review - July 7, 2016
- Gargantua – Music Review - February 25, 2016
- Dragon Age Inquisition- Game Review - February 27, 2015
- Life is Strange – Game Review - February 14, 2015
- FEZ – Game Review - March 6, 2014