Good-looking graphical adventure comes to Sony’s PlayStation 4
AUSTIN, TX – Independent game studio Panic Button brings breezy graphical adventure gameplay to PlayStation 4 with Lili: Child of Geos – Available now in the Sony Store!
Playing as Lili, enjoy single-player exploration through Geos – a mysterious island with some quirky inhabitants.
Solve puzzles, talk with weird residents, scuffle a bit, and enjoy the gorgeous, cartoony art.
“What I like about Lili is it’s a good-looking game, made by people influenced by a long history of graphical adventures, and it has gameplay and an art style that is accessible to a broad range and age group of gamers,” said Adam Creighton, Panic Button’s Studio GM and Director of Development.
Originally created by developer BitMonster, Lili: Child of Geos has been updated for PlayStation 4, with additional writing, a revamped user interface, and an all-new journal for keeping track of the magical world, its denizens, and the collectables you will find along the way.
“This game is a fun diversion,” Creighton said. “Gameplay is easy going, it has clever dialog from the BitMonster folks, and we worked with Panic Button’s current and recent partners to add some nice nods to recent projects our studio has been a part of over the years.”
Besides building on Panic Button’s long-time development experience with PS4, Lili: Child of Geos is the most recent title from the company’s new digital distribution services.
“This is another of those opportunities where we are able to help a developer come to a platform that makes a lot of sense for their game,” said Creighton.
Gamers who purchase Lili in the first two weeks after launch will get a gorgeous dynamic theme for free for their PlayStation 4 (the theme will later be sold in the Sony Store).
On July 14, 2017, Limited Run Games will release a physical game with only 5,000 copies, 2,000 of which will be Collector’s Editions including a large outer box and an original art book. (Go to LimitedRunGames.com for more information.)
Panic Button was founded in 2007 by long-time, experienced game developers. The Austin, TX studio is driven to “Make Good Games with Good People,” specializing in challenging work-for-hire, co-development, original intellectual property, and unique services like digital publishing. Projects include Rocket League (announced for Nintendo Switch at E3 2017), Astro Duel Deluxe (Switch), the Disney Infinity franchise, and more.
(Lili: Child of Geos is rated ESRB 10+ for Fantasy Violence, and is rated PEGI 7 for Violence. Check the Sony Store for official ratings.)
More information about Lili: Child of Geos:
- PlayStation Blog Announcement: bit.ly/Lili-PS4-Announcement
- twitter.com/LiliChildofGeos: @LiliChildofGeos
More information about Panic Button:
- twitter.com/panicbuttongame (@panicbuttongame)
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker - August 22, 2017
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH NEW WAYS TO EXPERIENCE EOS - August 22, 2017
- New LEGO Worlds Nintendo Switch Teaser Trailer - August 22, 2017
- Batman: The Enemy Within – The Telltale Series - August 22, 2017
- We’ve Started Mountain Biking - August 21, 2017
- Attack on Titan 2 – Game News - August 21, 2017
- Monster Hunter: World – Game News - August 18, 2017
- Spintires: MudRunner – Game News - August 18, 2017
- In Another World With My Smartphone (2017) – Anime Review - August 16, 2017
- Join us in Twitch – We’re Live at least 1 time a day everyday - August 16, 2017