Movie Review –
Lore released in 2012 directed by Cate Shortland was an amazing film with very few negative points. Lore is a film about her leading her siblings on a journey that exposes them to the truth of their parents’ beliefs. In the days of Adolf Hitler when all came crumbling down and finally to an end. Lore in this film was the daughter of a Nazi militant, who he in the end was running to hide. Lore and her brothers an sisters didn’t realize what her family was, they only knew what they we brought up to think. Lore ends up having to take her brothers and sisters far from the area being if they were found they would be put to death. This movie is outstanding! Caught it last night on Netflix based on the ratings of Lore on Rotten Tomatoes website. Netflix rating had a low score of which usually when we see a low star count we dont bother watching. Now Rotten Tomatoes had a score of 96% Tomatoes which states the movie is awesome based on real peoples opinions, so we watched it. To our surprise this film was remarkably put together, the acting was top notch, and the affect omg; so realistic. Lore is a sad film being that the eyes & the mind have to endure the thought of what mankind in that era had done, and become. It is a slow film working off of every detail, keeping you on your toes to watch; it is impossible to stop viewing it. It’s a frightening film, knowing that things on both sides of the spectrum can be so easily misplaced within morality. The only thing that was bad or upsetting about the film, is the way it ended. You’d have to see it to decide for yourself, But think it’s brilliant work! Check out the trailer below.
Our Rating based on 1-5 stars: 5 Stars
IMDB Info –
As the Allies sweep across Germany, Lore leads her siblings on a journey that exposes them to the truth of their parents’ beliefs. An encounter with a mysterious refugee forces Lore to rely on a person she has always been taught to hate.
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017