Mad Max (2015) – Game Review
Last night I had the privilege of receiving the Mad Max (2015) Game on Steam as a gift by one of our Woodies “Pyrolux”, I was extremely excited to receive it. I loved the movie 2015 Mad Max remake and I had a very high interest in checking out the game from the moment it had started advertising.
After receiving the game during our normal live stream night on WoodBangers.TV, I immediately installed it. Once it was installed we extended the stream a bit longer to start getting a feel for how the game was. I had some issues with my XBox controller so I had no choice but to use the old mouse and keyboard but for the most part the controls were pretty simple to get the hang of. I played the game a few hours during the stream and not once was I tired of it, the story mode from what I got to experience were remarkable. The feel while playing the game was something that made me want to keep going, I love this game very much and I look forward to a ton of playtime. I intend to do a full play through during the next few stream dates if I can fit it into the schedule, if not I’ll for sure have the time to play it a lot when I’m not streaming.
If you liked the movie Mad Max 2015, then I’m sure you’ll appreciate the game-play of Mad Max (2015) Game.
Our Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
About the Game: Mad Max is an action-adventure video game set in an open world environment and based on the Mad Max film series. It is developed by Avalanche Studios and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
Official Game Trailer:
- Monster Hunter: World – Game News - August 18, 2017
- Spintires: MudRunner – Game News - August 18, 2017
- In Another World With My Smartphone (2017) – Anime Review - August 16, 2017
- Join us in Twitch – We’re Live at least 1 time a day everyday - August 16, 2017
- Are you a True Nerd or a True PC Gamer? - August 16, 2017
- Black Mirror – Game News - August 16, 2017
- DESTINY 2 PC AVAILABILITY AND TRAILER - August 16, 2017
- ARK: Survival Evolved – Extensive Hands-On Experience Available At gamescom 2017 - August 15, 2017
- Okinawa Rush – Game News - August 14, 2017
- DEADHOLD: HEADS, LIMBS AND STEAM EARLY ACCESS ON AUGUST 25th - August 14, 2017