Critically Acclaimed ‘Mahjong Deluxe 3’ Is A Tile-Match Made In Heaven On PS4® Offering Challenging 2D & 3D Puzzles
Award-winning indie game developer and publisher EnsenaSoft is proud to announce the latest installment in their blockbuster series of Mahjong games with the release of Mahjong Deluxe 3 now available on PS4® in North America.
Mahjong Deluxe 3 includes 8 different worlds containing a total of 640 exciting puzzle layouts to enjoy in classic 2D and glorious 3D. Puzzles are laid out using random tile orders, allowing you to replay each layout many times with a new experience each session. An exciting scoring system, great sound effects and relaxing music adds to the fun. Suitable to players of all ages and experience levels, Mahjong Deluxe 3 offers a modern rendition of the popular Chinese classic, and is a must-have download in your casual game collection.
- 640 Mahjong Puzzles To Solve
- 8 Worlds To Complete
- Classic 2D & Rich 3D Environments
- Random Tile Layout
- Great Graphics, Audio & Score
Mahjong Deluxe 3 is available for download on the PSN store from here.
Journalists interested in further information, additional assets or a PS4® code for review are welcome to contact EnsenaSoft by sending an email to email@example.com , or by reaching out to PR-specialist GAME PROMOTER™. Members of the press are encouraged to visit the following Hotlinks for updates to this and other great games by the developer:
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker - August 22, 2017
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH NEW WAYS TO EXPERIENCE EOS - August 22, 2017
- New LEGO Worlds Nintendo Switch Teaser Trailer - August 22, 2017
- Batman: The Enemy Within – The Telltale Series - August 22, 2017
- We’ve Started Mountain Biking - August 21, 2017
- Attack on Titan 2 – Game News - August 21, 2017
- Monster Hunter: World – Game News - August 18, 2017
- Spintires: MudRunner – Game News - August 18, 2017
- In Another World With My Smartphone (2017) – Anime Review - August 16, 2017
- Join us in Twitch – We’re Live at least 1 time a day everyday - August 16, 2017