Critically Acclaimed ‘Mahjong Deluxe 3’ Is A Tile-Match Made In Heaven On PS4® Offering Challenging 2D & 3D Puzzles
Award-winning indie game developer and publisher EnsenaSoft is proud to announce the latest installment in their blockbuster series of Mahjong games with the release of Mahjong Deluxe 3 now available on PS4® in North America.
Mahjong Deluxe 3 includes 8 different worlds containing a total of 640 exciting puzzle layouts to enjoy in classic 2D and glorious 3D. Puzzles are laid out using random tile orders, allowing you to replay each layout many times with a new experience each session. An exciting scoring system, great sound effects and relaxing music adds to the fun. Suitable to players of all ages and experience levels, Mahjong Deluxe 3 offers a modern rendition of the popular Chinese classic, and is a must-have download in your casual game collection.
- 640 Mahjong Puzzles To Solve
- 8 Worlds To Complete
- Classic 2D & Rich 3D Environments
- Random Tile Layout
- Great Graphics, Audio & Score
Mahjong Deluxe 3 is available for download on the PSN store from here.
Journalists interested in further information, additional assets or a PS4® code for review are welcome to contact EnsenaSoft by sending an email to email@example.com , or by reaching out to PR-specialist GAME PROMOTER™. Members of the press are encouraged to visit the following Hotlinks for updates to this and other great games by the developer:
- Defile Your Sanity with Outlast 2 and Outlast Trinity on April 25th - April 24, 2017
- REMOTHERED: TORMENTED FATHERS comes to Steam Greenlight - April 24, 2017
- H1Z1: King of the Kill – Game News - April 24, 2017
- We’re Expanding again - April 24, 2017
- It’s been very busy at WoodBangers Entertainment - April 20, 2017
- The Dark Tapes (2017) – Movie Review - April 12, 2017
- Icon for Hire Touring This Spring - April 4, 2017
- NIER: AUTOMATA SHIPMENTS AND DIGITAL SALES EXCEED ONE MILLION - April 4, 2017
- Willy-Nilly Knight is coming - April 4, 2017
- Miko Mole Just Released In North America - April 4, 2017