Wednesday, September 14, 2016 – Merge Games Ltd., a privately owned video game publisher and distributor based in Manchester, England is proud to announce the launch of its boxed Signature Edition Games range.
Luke Keighran, Merge Games’ Managing Director, commented “Merge Games has previously had great success with special edition PC retail versions of titles such as Limbo, Terraria and The Binding of Isaac. It’s very clear that fans often want more than just a digital code. Signature Edition Games promises more than just a disc in a box. Working closely with developers allows us to create offerings jammed with added extras that fans will crave.”
Signature Edition Games are available to collectors and fans direct from its websitewww.signatureeditiongames.com . The label launches today and will initially feature two titles both for PlayStation4:
- The highly anticipated Aragami, a third person stealth game that casts you as an undead assassin with the power to control the shadows. Teleport to any shadow, become invisible, materialize weapons or even summon a shadow dragon to infiltrate the enemy ranks and dispose of your targets.
- Team Meat’s indie classic, Super Meat Boy. A tough as nails platformer where you play as an animated cube of meat who’s trying to save his girlfriend (who happens to be made of bandages) from an evil fetus in a jar wearing a tux.
Luke Keighran added “Only available in limited quantities, we aim to offer fans all sorts of extras in the shape of one-off soundtracks, art books, stickers, figures and the like. In addition, true to its name, all Signature Edition Games will feature the autographs of the teams behind the games, making them the centerpiece of any video game collection.”
In addition to its two launch titles, Signature Edition Games already has a raft of other exciting titles, both on PlayStation4 and PC, planned for 2016 and through into 2017. Collectors should visit www.signatureeditiongames.com regularly to keep updated as well as follow Signature Edition across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
About Merge Games
Merge Games is an independent video game publisher and distributor based in Manchester, UK. The company publishes and distributes interactive software worldwide for personal computers, video games consoles and mobile devices. Merge Games also specializes in publishing collectable games for retail and worldwide digital distribution for independent developers. More information about Merge Games products can be found at www.mergegames.com .
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018